Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 14:49:34 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/22/2017 04:36 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
A place above the tree line would be good.

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...eak-MT-6-10-13

A nice bungalow on St. Mary Peak would do it. The third photo shows the
luxurious bathroom with all the modern conveniences.

On one trip up, I passed a guy resting by the side of the trail, not an
unusual site. About a quarter mile later, I met a woman who asked me if
I'd seen a man and described him. When I said he was just taking a break
she informed me he was a smoker and she had dragged him up so he could
have a preview of what emphysema would be like. 9000' will do that to
you.

Dunno what point you guys are trying to make, but I'm seriously
considering invading your country.

Wait a couple of months until the bears come out of hibernation. They
could use a nice springtime snack.