Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 15:53:55 -0000, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

On Thursday, February 23, 2017 at 8:10:54 PM UTC-5, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:28:18 -0000, rbowman wrote:

Well I never knew that. R.E.M. didn't actually sing "are you goofin' on
Elm Street baby":
http://kissthisguy.com/andy-are-you-...eard-38882.htm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRaaT6jV-Q0

For history, Elm St. was a black neighborhood on the outskirts of Dallas
and the area became known as 'Deep Ellum' following the local
pronunciation. There are a lot of versions of Deep Ellum, or sometimes
Elem, Blues.

Then it got gentrified... Now you really better keep your money in your
shoe.

Why do Americans allow these dodgy neighbourhoods to be created?

Why did the British allow a dodgy neighborhood like Brixton to be
created?

Once foreigners reach 95%, we blow it up.

--
Japanese scientists have created a camera with a shutter speed so fast, they can now photograph a woman with her mouth shut.