Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 08:03:52 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 5:36:10 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:18:04 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 3:26:32 PM UTC-6, Sam A wrote:

[snip]

You don't find it disgusting to put another animal inside you? You
don't know where it's been.

I always keep a distinction between cows (animals) and beef (food)..

I only eat dead animals because live ones won't hold still. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Would you eat a human?
Would you eat a dog?
Would you eat a horse?
Would you eat a cow?

Where do you draw the line and why?
--

I was given my nom de plume by a four year old because I eat small children. I consider small children to be a good source of high quality protein.

I might eat my neighbors dog if it's barking disturbed me.

I don't see any problem eating horse meat. It's something you'd find on the menu in many European countries. I may have eaten some and not known it.

I eat dead cow all the time.

The only thing I eat raw are fruits and vegetables that are palatable in an uncooked state. I like my dead animals cooked. I won't eat raw seafood like oysters and I've never eaten sushi. I like smoked oysters and any fish that's cooked. Freshwater catfish and crayfish are quite popular here in the Southern States. I love my pasta with bits of dead animals in the sauce. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH5k-D8y9YM

[8~{} Uncle Hungry Monster

You seem to eat a lot. Are you the typical obese American the rest of the world laughs at?

--
The Artist Formerly Known As Prince has a new album out.
It's called "The Songs Formerly Known As Hits."