Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 01:06:57 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

I always though you had a flag to see if it was worth walking over to get your mail. Easy enough to have a moveable base to the container that lifts a flag.

This is America, we always get mail.
Sales junk, political junk, charity junk, religious junk and
occasionally something we actually want.
My wife and I do a lot of online shopping so we do get plenty of stuff
we want tho.
The thing that amazes me is I can buy a product shipped from China
cheaper than I can ship it to California. It is a glitch in the postal
laws that allows them to pay the postal rate there (probably free)
and we have to carry it the rest of the way free here.