Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 07:18:00 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 1:45:53 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:46:31 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

Round them up and put them in concentration camps so they can be herded into large gas chambers to kill them then cremate their remains using their ashes as fertilizer. Dust to dust. Have you hugged a terrorist today? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

Why did you guys help us kill Hitler?
--

Hitler killed himself. His suicide was well underway when he started World War Two and was a sure thing when his U-boats attacked American ships.

He killed himself because the politically correct morons in the UK and the USA opposed his ideals.

World domination never seems to work out but Muslims are hellbent on it. A lot of Muslims are going to die and I believe Western countries are going to help them reach paradise. ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

We are too politically correct to kill all this little ****s.

--
A patient tells the Doctor, "I've been going to a faith healer, but wasn't getting any better."
The Doctor smiled and said, "And what dumb advice did this phony give you?"