Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

On 02/23/2017 08:43 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 01:06:57 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

I always though you had a flag to see if it was worth walking over to get your mail. Easy enough to have a moveable base to the container that lifts a flag.

This is America, we always get mail.
Sales junk, political junk, charity junk, religious junk and
occasionally something we actually want.

We even get sales junk and charity junk disguised as personal letters.
Some of the charity junk appears to come from someone on this block.

[snip]

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The certainty with which a religious belief is held is usually in
direct proportion to its absurdity." [Rev. Donald Morgan]