Posted to alt.home.repair

Default American mailboxes

On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 06:07:03 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Thursday, March 2, 2017 at 7:30:48 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 16:40:23 -0000, wrote:

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 15:54:24 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

I was going faster than that. I just needed a bonnet, headlight, and mirror, which I fitted myself. Cost me about £50 for the lot. What did your colleague do, hit an entire herd?!

A lot depends on how low your car is and what the shape of the bonnet
(hood) is. I had a friend hit a deer in one of those little Chrysler
cars and all that happened was he broke the radio antenna. The car was
low enough to get under the deer. If you hit that sucker right in the
middle of the body, there is no way to get under it and the deer is
going to smash up the car.

Modern cars (as in the last 20 years) are designed to deflect pedestrians and bounce them up instead of smashing them. Works for deer too.
--

Modern cars are more aerodynamic than older automobiles and pedestrians and deer act a lot like air when impacting the front of a vehicle. It would be interesting to have a type of wind tunnel but instead of air, it fired people and deer at test vehicles. It could be a vertical shaft with the test vehicles attached to the wall at the bottom and people and deer could be dropped from the top of the shaft. Would you like to volunteer? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Aerodynamic Monster

No, but what about all the immigrunts? So they do have a use after all.

--
"Oh god," sighed the wife one morning, "I'm convinced my mind is almost completely gone!"
Her husband looked up from the newspaper and commented,
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I, like sane Americans, have no problem with "legal" immigrants. It's the "illegal" immigrants who are the problem. They sometimes lose their lives crossing the border illegally or die in vehicle accidents while being smuggled across the border. I believe you also have some problems with illegal immigration where you live. Borders, language and culture is what defines a "country". ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Country Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Why do you like legal immigrunts?

--
What do you call a cheap circumcision?
A rip off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

If it weren't for "legal" immigrants, I wouldn't be here. My maternal Italian grandfather came through Ellis Island at the turn of the last century. Being half Italian and half Hillbilly makes me everyone's cousin. As you may know, Italians and Hillbillies will mate with anything. Howdy cousin! ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Relative Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Italians are caucasians, they don't count, I'm talking about arabs.

--
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

In the US 'illegal immigrants' is associated with Hispanics although
they are not the only illegals. Teddy Kennedy was against illegal
immigration until it was pointed out to him not every Irish bartender or
nanny in Boston could withstand scrutiny.

Compared to the Central and South American illegals, Arabs are a drop in
the bucket. I don't have hard data but I would assume many overstayed
their visas rather than just walking in.

fwiw, when I was a kid Italians barely made the cut. They were all
gangsters. Until 1965 US immigration policy was leaned heavily toward
northern Europeans. Essentially quotas were set based on the percentage
the ethnic group was represented in the current population. Maintaining
the existing makeup and culture was the goal, not promoting diversity.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Imagine if America wasn't full of immigrunts. Imagine how much better the country could have been.

--
"Th on my k yboard has stopp d working"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Imagine if America wasn't full of immigrunts. Imagine how much better
the country could have been.

It would be vacant except for bison and a few other critters.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:04:55 -0000, Dean Hoffman wrote:

Imagine if America wasn't full of immigrunts. Imagine how much better
the country could have been.

It would be vacant except for bison and a few other critters.

You're taking my suggestion too literally.

--
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 13:11:33 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

Why do you like legal immigrunts?

If it weren't for "legal" immigrants, I wouldn't be here. My maternal Italian grandfather came through Ellis Island at the turn of the last century. Being half Italian and half Hillbilly makes me everyone's cousin. As you may know, Italians and Hillbillies will mate with anything. Howdy cousin! ?(?)?

[8~{} Uncle Relative Monster

_How tough was early immigration to America?_

Video:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5337526809001/?playlist_id=930909787001#sp=show-clips

Cousin I got Baptist from 1710 Colonial Georgia

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 20:04:55 -0600, Dean Hoffman

Imagine if America wasn't full of immigrunts. Imagine how much better
the country could have been.

It would be vacant except for bison and a few other critters.

The Brit's are what phucked up the country. Nearly 250 years and we
still try to breed their blood line out.
--
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."

Benjamin Franklin
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

There was a time in American history when Italians were treated like they didn't count so they became mobsters. Suddenly they were no longer discounted. ”Œ( à²*_à²*)”˜

[8~{} Uncle Mob Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 02:48:52 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Thu, 02 Mar 2017 03:25:09 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On Tue, 28 Feb 2017 03:30:50 -0000, rbowman wrote:

On 02/27/2017 04:25 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 27 Feb 2017 22:19:44 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

My friend is a mountain biker. AFAIK he's never broken anything,
but he's bloody good at it.

Are you talking about just riding bikes in the mountains or out there
getting big air with spins and flips 15 meters off the ground?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPJ4Nbf3ctQ

"This video contains content from Base79 Music 2 (Base79/21), who has
blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

Catch big air on the White Line and they'll pour what's left into a
body
bag.

Search for 'white line sedona' and you'll find something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzhlDnTv0pc

Personally, I wouldn't even walk out on that slickrock let alone ride a
bike.

That cyclist is a ****ing idiot and will soon die.

So I guess it could be said he is cheating death. QED.

He's only cheating for a while. One day it'll make a great Youtube video.

--
Paddy and his wife are lying in bed and the neighbours' dog is barking like mad in the garden.
Paddy says "To hell with this!" and storms off.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 04:53:28 -0000, wrote:

On Fri, 03 Mar 2017 21:54:01 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

OK so you have 2 dogs coming at you that were bred for combat. Hurting
them just ****es them off. What's your plan?

Kill them. Humans can use tools, dogs cannot. No opposable thumbs, see?

So now you see the usefulness of a gun.

You don't need that to kill a dog. A brick, rock, crowbar, whatever will suffice.

--
There is more money being spent on breast implants and Viagra today than on Alzheimer's research. This means that by 2040, there should be a large elderly population with perky boobs and huge erections and absolutely no recollection of what to do with them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 03:34:50 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 5:17:46 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Dunno what he does, but the track he showed me was fast downhill through a forest. If I did it I would have collided with at least eleven tress.
--

Hummm,"eleven tress"? Shouldn't that read,"eleven tresses"? I'm fond of blond and red tresses. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Gray Monster

Horny old man! TREES!

--
Women do not snore, burp, sweat, or fart.
Therefore, they must "bitch" or they will blow up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 8:12:04 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 03:34:50 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 5:17:46 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Dunno what he does, but the track he showed me was fast downhill through a forest. If I did it I would have collided with at least eleven tress.
--

Hummm,"eleven tress"? Shouldn't that read,"eleven tresses"? I'm fond of blond and red tresses. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Gray Monster

Horny old man! TREES!
--

I like trees but I've never fondled one. t(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Leaf Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/7/2017 3:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 8:12:04 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 03:34:50 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 5:17:46 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Dunno what he does, but the track he showed me was fast downhill through a forest. If I did it I would have collided with at least eleven tress.
--

Hummm,"eleven tress"? Shouldn't that read,"eleven tresses"? I'm fond of blond and red tresses. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Gray Monster

Horny old man! TREES!
--

I like trees but I've never fondled one. t(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Leaf Monster

Not even a little cuddle?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 23:14:45 -0000, wrote:

On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 19:07:57 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
wrote:

On Thu, 02 Mar 2017 04:08:14 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Wed, 1 Mar 2017 20:16:11 -0700, rbowman wrote:

Fighting is a lot more than just strength. Take a skinny karate expert,
and a well built man with no experience in anything. The karate expert
will win.

Take a well built man with some experience in street fighting and it may
turn out differently. i recently read a book by a martial arts
instructor. I forget which discipline it was but it was one where
everyone wore the regulation gi. Deciding to have some fun, he told
everyone to take off their jackets and resume their sparring. Chaos
ensued when their carefully practiced moves that depended on convenient
handles didn't work well on sweaty torsos.

He was not impressed by formal martial arts sports and the race for dans
and colored belts.

I've never meet a fancy martial arts person that can stop a bullet
with his teeth. You don't even have to get close to physical contact
or touch the person.

Which is what's wrong with guns.

Or a compelling reason to have one. If this bad ass street gang is
coming at you, drop their ass before they get there.

Unless they shoot you first.

--
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 06 Mar 2017 04:06:02 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Sun, 5 Mar 2017 20:04:55 -0600, Dean Hoffman

Imagine if America wasn't full of immigrunts. Imagine how much better
the country could have been.

It would be vacant except for bison and a few other critters.

The Brit's are what phucked up the country. Nearly 250 years and we
still try to breed their blood line out.

By bringing in Mexicans?!

--
Arriving home unexpectedly early from a business trip, the tired executive was shocked to discover his wife in bed with his next door neighbour.
"Since you are in bed with my wife," the furious man shouted, "I'm going over to sleep with yours!"

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 07 Mar 2017 15:06:07 -0000, Bod wrote:

On 3/7/2017 3:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 8:12:04 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 03:34:50 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 5:17:46 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Dunno what he does, but the track he showed me was fast downhill through a forest. If I did it I would have collided with at least eleven tress.
--

Hummm,"eleven tress"? Shouldn't that read,"eleven tresses"? I'm fond of blond and red tresses. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Gray Monster

Horny old man! TREES!
--

I like trees but I've never fondled one. t(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Leaf Monster

Not even a little cuddle?

Not sure what purpose this serves:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2387/...f1aa978a0d.jpg

--
8 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

They do tend to steal things.

--
8 Brits were injured last year in accidents involving out of control Scalextric cars.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 9:06:12 AM UTC-6, Bod wrote:
On 3/7/2017 3:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Tuesday, March 7, 2017 at 8:12:04 AM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sat, 04 Mar 2017 03:34:50 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Friday, March 3, 2017 at 5:17:46 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Dunno what he does, but the track he showed me was fast downhill through a forest. If I did it I would have collided with at least eleven tress.
--
Hummm,"eleven tress"? Shouldn't that read,"eleven tresses"? I'm fond of blond and red tresses. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Gray Monster

Horny old man! TREES!
--

I like trees but I've never fondled one. t(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Leaf Monster

Not even a little cuddle?

I have a aversion to tree huggers, they're mentally ill. (˜‰_˜‰)

[8~{} Uncle Sane Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 08 Mar 2017 06:59:09 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

[...]

+1

--
A Irish family is sitting in the living room.
The wife turns to the husband and says, "Let's send the kids out back to p-l-a-y , so we can ****."