Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 01:35:15 -0000, Sam E wrote:

[snip]

Would you eat a human?
Would you eat a dog?
Would you eat a horse?
Would you eat a cow?

Where do you draw the line and why?

I remember an "All In The Family" where Mike discovered that Gloria was
cooking horsemeat, and was trying to not tell Edith. He lost control and
gave her a clue, "Camptown Racetrack 5 miles long". She thought about it
for awhile, and said "Oh I get it, we're having southern fried chicken".

Uh.....

--
Politicians and diapers must be changed often, and for the same reason -- Mark Twain