Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 19:18:06 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

The most expensive fish dinner I ever had cost me over $300 for barely enough
fish for the 6 of us to have a taste. We took the kids to Ocean City, MD when they
were teenagers. A 4 hour fishing cruise and we spent most of the time listening to
the captain on the radio with other captains in the area "Anything happening where
you are? No? Man, this sucks."

I think we caught 4 fish that were legal to keep and I'm pretty sure the first mate
was pretty lenient on at least one of them.

Just before I left Florida, I took the wife on a 3 day trip to Dry
Tortugas https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dry_Tortugas out of Key West.
The boat caught over four thousand pounds of snapper. My hands were
cramped from holding the fishing rod. We fished in shifts, Her in the
day and me at night. Enough fish to feed us for a year. Took a day or
so for my hands to relax. It was a hoot. Just today a noticed the
photo I have in a frame of what 4 thousand pounds of fish look like
from the ship.