Alan

Default Cordless drills

I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Most like Makita or at lkeast the professional line-did not know they
had such. Stay away from DeWalt- too many troubles in our experience.
We like Milwaukee, AEG, Hitachi and Bosch. Charlie Self wrote a good
article on cordless drills I believe. He has more experience with all
sorts of tools than most of us since he is a writer-and a good one I
might add.

On 17 Nov 2003 11:06:50 -0800, (Alan)
wrote:

I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

Mike in Mystic

I have a Milwaukee 14.4 volt cordless and it's wonderful. I just used the
heck out of it drilling dog holes in my workbench top (3 layers of 3/4" MDF
and a top skin of 1/4" masonite). I drilled a total of 58 dog holes. I was
able to get about half done before changing batteries, and the 1-hour
charger was true to its name. I also used it to drill 1.5" holes with a
forstner bit, etc. etc.

It often suprised me how much torque it produces (460 ft/lbs.) and you have
to remember to brace yourself when using forstner bits in hard maple, let me
tell you.

So, Milwaukee get's my vote in the cordless drill department.

Mike

--

There are no stupid questions.
There are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

"Alan" wrote in message
om...
I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

Bruce Rowen

Mike in Mystic wrote:

I have a Milwaukee 14.4 volt cordless and it's wonderful. I just used the
heck out of it drilling dog holes in my workbench top (3 layers of 3/4" MDF
and a top skin of 1/4" masonite). I drilled a total of 58 dog holes. I was
able to get about half done before changing batteries, and the 1-hour
charger was true to its name. I also used it to drill 1.5" holes with a
forstner bit, etc. etc.

It often suprised me how much torque it produces (460 ft/lbs.)

You sure it is not in-oz? 460 ft-lbs is what a modest V8 small block
puts out....

and you have
to remember to brace yourself when using forstner bits in hard maple, let me
tell you.

So, Milwaukee get's my vote in the cordless drill department.

I have the Milwaukee 14.4 "tor-loc" cordless which replaced the
venerable Makita 9.6 (great drill!)
The 14.4 is a real workhorse, excellent product and great chuck.

-Bruce

Charlie Self

Lawrence Ramsey writes:

Most like Makita or at lkeast the professional line-did not know they
had such. Stay away from DeWalt- too many troubles in our experience.
We like Milwaukee, AEG, Hitachi and Bosch. Charlie Self wrote a good
article on cordless drills I believe. He has more experience with all
sorts of tools than most of us since he is a writer-and a good one I
might add.

Glad you like the writing, but the recent review was on corded drills. Might be
time for another on cordless...hear that Rob? Currently, my array consists of
one DeWalt 12v, one Makita 14.4 NiMH, one Ryobi 14.4 and that's it! Amazing.
I've had no problems with any of them. The Makita tends to get the least use
because of the self-draining characteristic of the NiMH batteries...lose maybe
1-5% of their charge per day. In other words, if it sits for 2 weeks, you need
to recharge before use...but there is NO memory so there's no problem at all
recharging a partly discharged battery. Newer NiCads supposedly beat that
problem, too.

Charlie Self
"I hope our wisdom will grow with our power, and teach us, that the less we use
our power the greater it will be." Thomas Jefferson

Henry E Schaffer

In article ,
Alan wrote:
I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

I've had a Bosch 12V model for years, and it has performed very well.
However the keyless chuck is somewhat hard to close tightly enough to
drill large holes in steel - i.e. only for the worst cases.

I'm happy enough that I bought a new battery for it, and have just
sent the other one to PrimeCell for rebuilding.
--
--henry schaffer

Lowell Holmes

Some regard the Panasonic batteries as state of the art. If the Panasonic
drill and it's steel chuck are too expensive, you might consider Grizzly.
They came with Panasonic batteries when I gave one to my son last Christmas.
He said it s a good drill.
I use 14.4 volt Dewalt drills myself.
I've read a lot good comments about the PC drills.

"Henry E Schaffer" wrote in message
In article ,
Alan wrote:
I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

I've had a Bosch 12V model for years, and it has performed very well.
However the keyless chuck is somewhat hard to close tightly enough to
drill large holes in steel - i.e. only for the worst cases.

I'm happy enough that I bought a new battery for it, and have just
sent the other one to PrimeCell for rebuilding.
--
--henry schaffer

kb8qlr

I've got a B&D that I bought maybe 6 years ago. It's drilled a lot of holes,
and drove a lot of screws. My only regret was I wished I'd bought the
variable speed instead of the 2 speed.

SWMBO allowed me to buy an early xmas present for myself. So, I bought a
Grizzly 18V. If it lasts as long as the B&D has, I'll be happy.

Good luck.
Joe

Alan wrote:
I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

I've had a Bosch 12V model for years, and it has performed very well.
However the keyless chuck is somewhat hard to close tightly enough to
drill large holes in steel - i.e. only for the worst cases.

I'm happy enough that I bought a new battery for it, and have just
sent the other one to PrimeCell for rebuilding.
--
--henry schaffer

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

"BeerBoy" wrote in message
Panasonic always gets great reviews. Unfortunately for me, they are not
available in Canada or that would be my choice.

Actually, they are, I am a Panasonic Authorized Service Center in Ontario.
They are however few & far between & there are not may distributors in
Canada, Southern Ontario is served by Madison Industrial Equipment in
Mississauga for one, there is also another branch of Madison in Vancouver.

I feel that although there cordless tools are easily among the best in the
world the price of replacement batteries is out of this world.

--
© Jon Down ®
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=25

BeerBoy

That's strange because I emailed Panasonic a couple of months ago asking
them about this and they sent me a note back stating that their tools are
not available in Canada. I'll have to check out the Madison outfit in
Vancouver. Thanks for the tip.

"P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº3" wrote in message
.. .

"BeerBoy" wrote in message
Panasonic always gets great reviews. Unfortunately for me, they are not
available in Canada or that would be my choice.

Actually, they are, I am a Panasonic Authorized Service Center in Ontario.
They are however few & far between & there are not may distributors in
Canada, Southern Ontario is served by Madison Industrial Equipment in
Mississauga for one, there is also another branch of Madison in Vancouver.

I feel that although there cordless tools are easily among the best in the
world the price of replacement batteries is out of this world.

--
© Jon Down ®

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=25

mttt

"Mike in Mystic" wrote in message
om...

I have a Milwaukee 14.4 volt cordless and it's wonderful. I just used the

Ditto, ditto, ditto! Darned glad I spent the money on my Milwaukee 14.4.

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

"BeerBoy" wrote in message
That's strange because I emailed Panasonic a couple of months ago asking
them about this and they sent me a note back stating that their tools are
not available in Canada. I'll have to check out the Madison outfit in
Vancouver. Thanks for the tip.

No problem, we serviced two Panasonic cordless drills belonging to one of
our local ski clubs just last week & replaced a 15.6V battery under warranty
for a local builder a couple of months back so considering how small our
town is there is some Panasonic being used in our area. I also put a new
switch in a Panasonic cordless drill earlier this year for a cabinet
shop....I have not been asking where these tools were actually purchased but
I know another customer of mine from Owen sound has two 12V Panasonics for
cabinet installation that were purchased by his son in Toronto earlier this
year. If you speak directly to Panasonic in the states they are likely not
to know the very few dealers here in Canada, I actually started with
Panasonic because Jepson Tools were distributed by the same company & when
accepting to do Jepson warranty Panasonic was part of the Parcel.

The address for Madison in Vancouver is:

Madison Industrial Equipment Ltd
1970 Alberta St
Vancouver, BC. V5Y 3X4
Tel (604) 872-8155 Fax (604) 872-4563

--
Jon~
© J.D.Power Tool Canada ®

P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

Default Panasonic cordless tools in Canada

PS......I forgot to add this link....proof that the US Panasonic don't know
we exist up here LOL.

http://www.panasonic.ca/english/powertools/index.asp

Jon~

"BeerBoy" wrote in message
[...]

Steve

"Alan" wrote in message
om...
: I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
: of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
: was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
: bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
: their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.
:
: I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

It no doubt would / could / probably will :-)

FWIW, I do like the Ryobi 18-Volt I've been putting through the paces for
the past couple of years. It's been a darned good tool for the money.

However, my new Porter Cable 14.4 Volt (with the new 2 amp-hour batteries)
driver is all in all a vastly superior tool. I picked it up at a Costco for
just under $90. The 14.4 PC has more torque than the Ryobi 18 as well.
--
Steve
www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/

Tony

Hi, I have a 14.4 Bosch, the pistol grip one, have had it several years, I
love it, no problems.

I also have the top handle Bosch jig saw, love it to.

Tony
bob wrote in message
Milwaukee has always, and continues, to make the toughest, most durable
tools, corded or not. You will not be disappointed.

Bob

"Alan" wrote in message
om...
I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

The Milwaukee is far and away a more durable tool,
however -- the downside is that it is considerably heavier than the PC.
My arm and elbow definitely notice the difference.

thats one of the reasons i went with the panasonic. the milwaukee is a
fine tool dont get me wrong. all my corded drills are milwaukee and i
wont have it any other way. the panasonic is much lighter and more
compact and is very well ballanced too. skeez

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:36:03 -0600, Lawrence A. Ramsey
wrote:

That "lifetime wrranty" is for the lifetime of the tool-not you.

and i think you will find it wont cover the batteries when they were
out either. it only covers them if they like explode or something or
other. wearing out IS the life time of the tool. skeez

Jay Pique

wrote:

That "lifetime wrranty" is for the lifetime of the tool-not you.

and i think you will find it wont cover the batteries when they were
out either. it only covers them if they like explode or something or
other. wearing out IS the life time of the tool. skeez

Nope - batteries are covered. It was discussed in another thread per
my google search (http://tinyurl.com/vrui). WRT to "the lifetime of
the tool" I don't know WTF that means, but I'd have to argue hard that
since they say they cover "normal wear items" it gives you a pretty
broad base from which to argue.

I'm sure some of the old farts around here have drills that are 20+
years old.

JP
Erik

I have a 14.4 Ryobi that came in a kit with a little
circular saw, a flashlight, two batteries, charger and a
case . Purchased these a couple of years ago and all of them
have taken a beating and work like new.

--
Erik "Grumpa" Ahrens
Apprentice Termite

"Alan" wrote in message
om...
| I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My
recent purchase
| of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth,
the drill
| was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't
keep a drill
| bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned
in under
| their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm
shopping again.

| I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any
ideas??

Lawrence A. Ramsey

Hey, I'd like to see one of those myself!

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 19:06:21 -0500, Trent©
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:55:21 -0500, Jay Pique
wrote:

wrote:

That "lifetime wrranty" is for the lifetime of the tool-not you.

and i think you will find it wont cover the batteries when they were
out either. it only covers them if they like explode or something or
other. wearing out IS the life time of the tool. skeez

Nope - batteries are covered. It was discussed in another thread per
my google search (http://tinyurl.com/vrui). WRT to "the lifetime of
the tool" I don't know WTF that means, but I'd have to argue hard that
since they say they cover "normal wear items" it gives you a pretty
broad base from which to argue.

Are you saying that you have the right to ARGUE about the
batteries?...for the life of the drill.

Or is there some specific language that says IMPLICITLY that they will
replace a battery that has simply gotten old.

I'd like to see the language...in the warranty and NOT from the
salesman's mouth...that says batteries will be replaced when they get
old.

Have a nice week...

Trent

Jay Pique

NOTE: This is VERY long and boring and specifically relates to the
RIDGID powertool warranty now going on at Home Depot. You've been
warned!

wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 21:55:21 -0500, Jay Pique
wrote:

wrote:

That "lifetime wrranty" is for the lifetime of the tool-not you.

and i think you will find it wont cover the batteries when they were
out either. it only covers them if they like explode or something or
other. wearing out IS the life time of the tool. skeez

Nope - batteries are covered. It was discussed in another thread per
my google search (http://tinyurl.com/vrui). WRT to "the lifetime of
the tool" I don't know WTF that means, but I'd have to argue hard that
since they say they cover "normal wear items" it gives you a pretty
broad base from which to argue.

Are you saying that you have the right to ARGUE about the
batteries?...for the life of the drill.

Indeed! Arguing is a god given right - especially on Usenet, where
the most vehement are frequently the most often wrong.

Or is there some specific language that says IMPLICITLY that they will
replace a battery that has simply gotten old.

Stopped by HD in Camillus, NY and picked up a Ridgid flyer that has
photos and specs on a bunch of different tools both corded and
cordless. The flyer has the following language on page 3.....

quote
Introductory limited LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY* on all RIDGID handheld
and stationary power tools purchased from Sept. through Dec. 2003 plus
our 90-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE*

- LIMITED TIME OFFER: On all purchases of RIDGID Hand and Stationary
Power Tools from September 1 through December 31, 2003!

- Don't miss this chance to receive a life time of service* on these
power tools designed to be used "day after day".

- This lifetime service warranty* covers all defects in workmanship or
materials AND NORMAL WEAR ITEMS. (emphasis added)

- THAT MEANS FREE BATTERY PACKS FOR LIFE. (emphasis added)

- PLUS: our 90-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE POLICY*. Our commitment to
you that these tools will perform to your requirements.

- Remeber to hold on to your receipt! Proof of purchase must be
presented when requesting the limited Lifetime Warranty Service and to
participate in the 90-day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy.

* see details by visiting www.ridgid.com or by calling 1-866-539-1710
/quote

I went to www.ridgid.com and was initially unable to find the correct
warranty when I went to SupportWarrantyRIDGID Power Tools Warranty

That link directed me to http://www.ridgid.com/manuals/RIDGID3yr.pdf
The title of that warranty is "RIDGID HAND HELD AND STATIONARY POWER
TOOL LIMITED THREE YEAR WARRANTY AND 90-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
POLICY"

I was indeed a bit dismayed to see the three year limitation in the
actual text. In digging around their site a bit, I ended up in their
Forums section, did a search on "home depot warranty" and saw this
post -
http://www.ridgid.com/cgi-bin/ultima...=000023#000004

Within that post, their was a link given to the CORRECT warranty as
follows -
http://www.ridgid.com/newsite/manual...ceWarranty.pdf

The title of this - the correct warranty - is "RIDGID HAND HELD AND
STATIONARY POWER TOOL LIMITED LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY"

Now, I do have to say that I do NOT think it is possible to find or
get to that link by simply navigating the www.ridgid.com website.
Other than doing a search on their Forums section and then clicking on
the above referenced link within the post, I have been unable to find
that link. Odd, I'd say. And indeed, that is in large part why I'm
wasting so much time writing this.

deep breath In any event, the germane sections of the warranty are
as follow:

WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE LIMITED LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials and
normal wear items in this RIDGID tool for the lifetime of the tool.
This warranty is specific to this tool purchased between 9/1/03 and
12/31/03.

WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may
not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under
normal usage and does not cover any malfunction, failure or defect
resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or
repair by other than an authorized service center for RIDGID branded
hand held and stationary power tools. Consumable accessories provided
with the tool such as, but not limited to, blades, bits and sand paper
are not covered.

Now, I (personally) would say that batteries are "normal wear items"
and not "consumable accessories provided with the tool" - especially
in light of what was written in the Ridgid flyer that I picked up at
Home Depot. To wit "That means free battery packs for life."

In light of all that - I'd say your covered, and that Ridgid/Home
Depot will really hear about it to the tune of a class action lawsuit
in the event that they don't honor the battery replacement commitment.

Litigiously,
JP
***********************
Lawyer turned ski-bum turned aspiring woodworker.

(aka "Desperately seeking the bottom of the food chain"?)

For your edification, the complete text of said warranty:

RIDGID. HAND HELD AND STATIONARY POWER TOOL
LIMITED LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY

Proof of purchase must be presented when requesting warranty service.
Limited to RIDGID handheld and stationary power tools purchased
between 09/01/03 and 12/31/03.

This product is manufactured by One World Technologies, Inc., under a
trademark license from RIDGID, Inc. All warranty communications
should be directed to One World Technologies, Inc., attn: RIDGID
handheld and stationary power tool technical service at (toll free)
1-866-539-1710.

90- DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE POLICY
During the first 90 days after the date of purchase, if you are
dissatisfied with the performance of this RIDGID tool for any reason
you may return the tool to the dealer from which it was purchased for
a full refund or exchange. To receive a replacement tool you must
present proof of purchase and return all original equipment packaged
with the original product. The replacement tool will be covered by
the limited warranty for the balance of the LIFETIME service warranty
period.

WHAT IS COVERED UNDER THE LIMITED LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY
This warranty covers all defects in workmanship or materials and
normal wear items in this RIDGID tool for the lifetime of the tool.
This warranty is specific to this tool purchased between 9/1/03 and
12/31/03. Warranties for other RIDGID products may vary.

HOW TO OBTAIN SERVICE
To obtain service for this RIDGID tool you must return it, freight
prepaid, to an authorized service center for RIDGID branded hand held
and stationary power tools. You may obtain the location of the
authorized service center nearest you by calling (toll free)
1-866-539-1710 or by logging on to the RIDGID website at
www.ridgid.com. When requesting warranty service, you must present
the proof of purchase documentation, which includes a date of
purchase. The authorized service center will repair any faulty
workmanship, and either repair or replace any part covered under the
warranty, at our option at no charge to you.

WHAT IS NOT COVERED
This warranty applies only to the original purchaser at retail and may
not be transferred. This warranty only covers defects arising under
normal usage and does not cover any malfunction, failure or defect
resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, modification or
repair by other than an authorized service center for RIDGID branded
hand held and stationary power tools. Consumable accessories provided
with the tool such as, but not limited to, blades, bits and sand paper
are not covered.
RIDGID, INC. AND ONE WORLD TECHNOLOGIES, INC. MAKE NO WARRANTIES,
REPRESENTATIONS OR PROMISES AS TO THE QUALITY OR PERFORMANCE
OF ITS POWER TOOLS OTHER THAN THOSE SPECIFICALLY STATED IN THIS
WARRANTY.

ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied warranties,
including warranties of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, are disclaimed. Any implied warranties, including warranties
of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, that cannot be
disclaimed under state law are limited to three years from the date of
purchase. One World Technologies, Inc. and Ridgid, Inc. are not
responsible for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty
lasts and/or do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or
consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have
other rights which vary from state to state.

Jay Pique

Egads! "there", not "their" and "you're" not "your"

JP
Lawrence A. Ramsey

Buy it and give us some peace.

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:13:11 -0500, Jay Pique
wrote:

Egads! "there", not "their" and "you're" not "your"

JP

Jay Pique

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 09:41:04 -0600, Lawrence A. Ramsey
wrote:

Buy it and give us some peace.

Gotcha.

JP
*************************
Fighting for a more peaceful wreck.
Jay Pique

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:49:48 -0500, Trent©
wrote:

quote
Introductory limited LIFETIME SERVICE WARRANTY* on all RIDGID handheld
and stationary power tools purchased from Sept. through Dec. 2003 plus
our 90-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE*

- LIMITED TIME OFFER: On all purchases of RIDGID Hand and Stationary
Power Tools from September 1 through December 31, 2003!

- Don't miss this chance to receive a life time of service* on these
power tools designed to be used "day after day".

- This lifetime service warranty* covers all defects in workmanship or
materials AND NORMAL WEAR ITEMS. (emphasis added)

- THAT MEANS FREE BATTERY PACKS FOR LIFE. (emphasis added)

Did you add the EMPHASIS?...i.e., the capitalization? Or did you add
the entire statement?

I merely capitalized the immediately aforementioned capitalized words.

JP
Ctrl-B ain't workin'.

Cordless combi drills - my new one has arrived Grunff UK diy 27 April 29th 04 02:23 PM
Makita built in batteries for 7.2V cordless drills. P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº Woodworking 2 October 29th 03 12:48 AM
CORDLESS DRILLS WARRENRN1 Woodworking 17 August 9th 03 01:34 PM
Acceptable chuck runout on cordless drills? Daniel Woodworking 0 July 13th 03 02:55 PM