Erik

Default Cordless drills

I have a 14.4 Ryobi that came in a kit with a little
circular saw, a flashlight, two batteries, charger and a
case . Purchased these a couple of years ago and all of them
have taken a beating and work like new.

--
Erik "Grumpa" Ahrens
Apprentice Termite

"Alan" wrote in message
om...
| I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My
recent purchase
| of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth,
the drill
| was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't
keep a drill
| bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned
in under
| their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm
shopping again.

| I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any
ideas??