P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

Default Panasonic cordless tools in Canada

PS......I forgot to add this link....proof that the US Panasonic don't know
we exist up here LOL.

http://www.panasonic.ca/english/powertools/index.asp

Jon~

"P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº3" wrote in message
.. .

"BeerBoy" wrote in message
That's strange because I emailed Panasonic a couple of months ago asking
them about this and they sent me a note back stating that their tools

are
not available in Canada. I'll have to check out the Madison outfit in
Vancouver. Thanks for the tip.

No problem, we serviced two Panasonic cordless drills belonging to one of
our local ski clubs just last week & replaced a 15.6V battery under

warranty
for a local builder a couple of months back so considering how small our
town is there is some Panasonic being used in our area. I also put a new
switch in a Panasonic cordless drill earlier this year for a cabinet
shop....I have not been asking where these tools were actually purchased

but
I know another customer of mine from Owen sound has two 12V Panasonics for
cabinet installation that were purchased by his son in Toronto earlier

this
year. If you speak directly to Panasonic in the states they are likely not
to know the very few dealers here in Canada, I actually started with
Panasonic because Jepson Tools were distributed by the same company & when
accepting to do Jepson warranty Panasonic was part of the Parcel.

The address for Madison in Vancouver is:

Madison Industrial Equipment Ltd
1970 Alberta St
Vancouver, BC. V5Y 3X4
Tel (604) 872-8155 Fax (604) 872-4563