Doug Miller

Default Cordless drills

In article , (Alan) wrote:
I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

I bought one of those Bosch units at woodworking show almost a year ago.
Seems to have plenty of torque. Battery life is adequately long -- and it came
with a charger and two battery packs, so there's always one pack charged up
and ready to go. No complaints whatever. I'd make the same choice again in a
heartbeat.