Steve

Default Cordless drills

"Alan" wrote in message
om...
: I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
: of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
: was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
: bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
: their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.
:
: I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

It no doubt would / could / probably will :-)

FWIW, I do like the Ryobi 18-Volt I've been putting through the paces for
the past couple of years. It's been a darned good tool for the money.

However, my new Porter Cable 14.4 Volt (with the new 2 amp-hour batteries)
driver is all in all a vastly superior tool. I picked it up at a Costco for
just under $90. The 14.4 PC has more torque than the Ryobi 18 as well.
--
Steve
www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/