BeerBoy

Default Cordless drills

Panasonic always gets great reviews. Unfortunately for me, they are not
available in Canada or that would be my choice.

"Matt Zach" wrote in message
Skeez... I agree with you on the Panasonic. I've had the Panasonic 18v for
close to 3 years and it is still working fine. I also have the Bosch 18v
and I have to say that it has served me well also.
Matt

" wrote:

On 17 Nov 2003 11:06:50 -0800, (Alan)
wrote:

I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??

ive had several bosch and the trigger always seems to burn out too
quickly. same with porter cable. my makita has been a POS since the
day i bought it. 3 dewalts all junk within a couple months. however
ive been very pleased with panasonic. i just bought a second panasonic
as the first one lasted over a year and a half with no problems. [ it
still works but the brake finaly gave out. ] i use these things hard
everyday and so far ive not found any that will beat the panasonic.
YMMV skeez