P©WÉ®T©©LMAN ²ºº

Default Cordless drills

"BeerBoy" wrote in message
news:Iecub.416913$pl3.96870@pd7tw3no...
Panasonic always gets great reviews. Unfortunately for me, they are not
available in Canada or that would be my choice.

Actually, they are, I am a Panasonic Authorized Service Center in Ontario.
They are however few & far between & there are not may distributors in
Canada, Southern Ontario is served by Madison Industrial Equipment in
Mississauga for one, there is also another branch of Madison in Vancouver.

I feel that although there cordless tools are easily among the best in the
world the price of replacement batteries is out of this world.

--
© Jon Down ®
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...sort=3&rows=25