Jay Pique

Default Cordless drills

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 00:17:31 GMT, "
wrote:

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:36:03 -0600, Lawrence A. Ramsey
wrote:

That "lifetime wrranty" is for the lifetime of the tool-not you.

and i think you will find it wont cover the batteries when they were
out either. it only covers them if they like explode or something or
other. wearing out IS the life time of the tool. skeez

Nope - batteries are covered. It was discussed in another thread per
my google search (http://tinyurl.com/vrui). WRT to "the lifetime of
the tool" I don't know WTF that means, but I'd have to argue hard that
since they say they cover "normal wear items" it gives you a pretty
broad base from which to argue.

I'm sure some of the old farts around here have drills that are 20+
years old.

JP