Lawrence A. Ramsey

Default Cordless drills

Most like Makita or at lkeast the professional line-did not know they
had such. Stay away from DeWalt- too many troubles in our experience.
We like Milwaukee, AEG, Hitachi and Bosch. Charlie Self wrote a good
article on cordless drills I believe. He has more experience with all
sorts of tools than most of us since he is a writer-and a good one I
might add.

On 17 Nov 2003 11:06:50 -0800, (Alan)
wrote:

I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??