Mark & Juanita

Default Cordless drills

In article ,
says...
Milwaukee has always, and continues, to make the toughest, most durable
tools, corded or not. You will not be disappointed.

Bob

Just replaced my 14.4 PC with a 14.4 Milwaukee because both batteries
were going bad on the PC and to replace them would have cost nearly as
much as a new drill. The Milwaukee is far and away a more durable tool,
however -- the downside is that it is considerably heavier than the PC.
My arm and elbow definitely notice the difference. That said, I'm not
disappointed -- I don't expect to be shaking plastic parts out of my
Milwaukee, unlike the PC.

"Alan" wrote in message
om...
I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??