Tony

Default Cordless drills

Hi, I have a 14.4 Bosch, the pistol grip one, have had it several years, I
love it, no problems.

I also have the top handle Bosch jig saw, love it to.

Tony
bob wrote in message
Milwaukee has always, and continues, to make the toughest, most durable
tools, corded or not. You will not be disappointed.

Bob

"Alan" wrote in message
om...
I'm interested in buying a cordless drill/driver. My recent purchase
of a 12 volt Makita has left a very bad taste in my mouth, the drill
was very cheaply made (not the pro line) and it wouldn't keep a drill
bit or driver tight, no matter what I did. I've returned in under
their 30 day customer satisfaction policy and now I'm shopping again.

I think the Bosch 14.4 Brute-Tough will fit my needs. Any ideas??