Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On 05/08/2018 03:23 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
At least forced air HAS filters - which DO remove a lot of dust fron
the air, and hot water heat is every bit as "dry" as forced air. The
water stays IN the radiators. (or at least is is supposed to!!!)

But the radiator is a convenient place to set a pan of water...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2018 03:43 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
It's not so much the water getting out as air (well hydrogen) being
created from rust inside the radiators and blocking the flow of water.
Why can't someone invent a water pump that can cope with an air bubble?

Switch to steam heat; the radiators have air vents.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2018 01:39 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I don't see how the queen is relevant, but like most of the UK
population I wish the parasite would go away. She's not in power, the
prime minister is. She does nothing and gets paid millions for it.

Your dysfunctional royals are good for the tourist trade. How many
pounds will Harry's trip to the slave quarters net?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2018 12:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2018 11:59:59 -0600, rbowman wrote:

You haven't seen my non-frost-free freezer apparently. I seldom use it
and defrost it about once a year when the ice buildup impacts the shelf
space.

Clean the door gasket? My 1997 unit doesn't frost much since only the
bride opens it. No more cooling or grabbing beer. Open the door often
and it will certainly frost up.

My best guess is this is a 1957 unit. Remember when the 'freezer' was a
small aluminum box that held two ice cube trays? They don't make them
like the used to.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2018 12:43 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2018 12:14:20 -0600, rbowman wrote:

Here in New England

Could you guys not have thought of an original name?

New Improved England? Everybody was doing it. I grew up in New
Netherland. People there didn't care much for New England; bunch of
religious fanatics. The Puritans loved religious freedom so much one of
the first things they did was hang four Quakers. No wonder they got
booted out of England.

Fer cripes sake. Didn't the tyrant invader King declare it New
England?

Ed, wasn't around back then.

supposedly John Smith coined the term. 'John Smith' might be an alias
because he was too ashamed to use his real name. It's an amusing area
full of linguistic pitfalls for the unwary. Leominster and Worcester
serve as shibboleths and Athol isn't a lisped description of the
inhabitants.

Of course New Netherland has its share between the Dutch/German names
and the misspelled Algonquin stuff. Some over-educated dufus went
classical too, hence Troy, Rome, Utica, Syracuse and a couple of others.

On one memorable trip to Canada my father was asked where he was born at
the border. He replied 'Nassau.' That took some 'splaining.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2018 03:44 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 08 May 2018 22:24:56 +0100, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2018 15:47:32 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2018 14:20:30 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

I detest fireplaces. When not in use, you can hear the neighbour's
dog through the chimney. And presumably you're losing a lot of heat
through it too.

That is why we have a fake one. It is a Dimco and the fire looks
pretty real (not just a roller wrapped in crumpled foil with a light
behind it). Most of the time it is just running in fake mode using a
few watts of power but there is a 1.44KW heater in there that is
plenty to warm the living room.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Fireplace%202.jpg

Direct vent gas fireplaces also do not let out heat or make you
listen to the neighbour's dog .

Yes those are fine, I was referring to the old fashioned coal/wood
fireplaces that belong two centuries ago.

I had a flat in an old brownstone that had three fireplaces, one fake,
one real, and one with a gas log. The real one was handy for breaking up
the furniture and tossing it in on cold nights. Twelve foot ceilings,
marginal heating, and lots of glass, it was a real Victorian wonder.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2018 01:51 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2018 11:45:50 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 04:44 AM, Chuck Dumbrowcyzk wrote:
On 05/07/2018 03:43 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Why on earth would you still use an antiquated measurement system that
doesn't have a zero in a sensible place? C is easy - 0 is freezing
100 is boiling. Of water, the most important thing on the planet.

The Fahrenheit scale is a temperature scale invented by a Polock
physicist Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit (1686–1736).

Being born in Danzig doesn't make him a Pole...

More likely a Cherman than a Pole.
Danzig was it's (East) german name. When it became part of Poland it
was knownn as Gdansk.

Poland has a checkered history. It sucks being a big, flat place between
the Germans and the Russians. Armies love flat places. Then after WWI
being between Germany and East Prussia wasn't good either particularly
when the Poles believed the British guarantee was worth a bucket of warm
spit and refused the Germans passage through the Corridor.

They just never learn. When a major power says 'we've got your six'
you'd damn well better have Plan B oiled up and ready to go.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2018 02:35 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 08 May 2018 20:52:52 +0100, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Tue, 8 May 2018 10:05:00 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/8/2018 9:22 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Why, when we have more efficient central heating systems using lower
cost fuel? They are good in some areas, but not all. My new house
will
have a heat pump but it is a much more mild climate.

I can use electricity or gas. Gas is way cheaper, but you can't run a
heat pump with it. Heat pumps cost about the same to run as gas.

Nearest gas is 1/4 mile away. We use oil.

Ben there, done that. STINKTY stuff!!!
At least the new burners burn a bit cleaner and there is less sulphur
in it than their used to be...

The exhaust is meant to be outside the house?

The best part is when your oil guy falls asleep at the switch and
overfills the tank, dumping a few gallons on the cement floor of the
cellar.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 05/08/2018 01:58 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
There is nothing simpler for central heat than forced air - whether
gas,(natural or propane), oil, or wood fired. Electric is just as
simple, but HELLISHLY EXPENSIVE - particularly here in Ontario.

How do you manage that? It's Ontario Hydro, isn't it? I thought you had
so much surplus capacity you were selling power to New York.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 09/05/2018 04:13, rbowman wrote:
On 05/08/2018 03:43 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
It's not so much the water getting out as air (well hydrogen) being
created from rust inside the radiators and blocking the flow of water.
Why can't someone invent a water pump that can cope with an air bubble?

Switch to steam heat; the radiators have air vents.

All water central heating radiators have air vents. If they didn't,
they'd have lots of air inside them.

--
Bod
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Tue, 8 May 2018 10:05:00 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/8/2018 9:22 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Why, when we have more efficient central heating systems using lower
cost fuel? They are good in some areas, but not all. My new house
will
have a heat pump but it is a much more mild climate.

I can use electricity or gas. Gas is way cheaper, but you can't run a
heat pump with it. Heat pumps cost about the same to run as gas.

Nearest gas is 1/4 mile away. We use oil.
Ben there, done that. STINKTY stuff!!!
At least the new burners burn a bit cleaner and there is less sulphur
in it than their used to be...

The exhaust is meant to be outside the house?

The best part is when your oil guy falls asleep at the switch and
overfills the tank, dumping a few gallons on the cement floor of the
cellar.

Or fills the basement of the house next door who has removed the
tank to convert to gas - and turned the pipe DOWN - the delivery guy
turns the pipe back up and doesn't realize he has a problem untill he
has pumped significantly more than the tank would have held.

Happened locally.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 8 May 2018 22:15:16 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 01:58 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
There is nothing simpler for central heat than forced air - whether
gas,(natural or propane), oil, or wood fired. Electric is just as
simple, but HELLISHLY EXPENSIVE - particularly here in Ontario.

How do you manage that? It's Ontario Hydro, isn't it? I thought you had
so much surplus capacity you were selling power to New York.

At below cost due to the inefficiencies and stupidity of government
and management.

Cost per KwHr including delivery charges etc is well over $$0.18 on
average in Ontario right now.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 8 May 2018 21:12:36 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 03:23 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
At least forced air HAS filters - which DO remove a lot of dust fron
the air, and hot water heat is every bit as "dry" as forced air. The
water stays IN the radiators. (or at least is is supposed to!!!)

But the radiator is a convenient place to set a pan of water...

And the hot air duct is a good place to put a humidifier.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

We call those "iceboxes"

Posted to alt.home.repair

KenK wrote:
Has anyone ever compared power usage between a swamp cooler and a small
window A/C? I suspect the A/C uses a bit more power. or is it significantly
more? It would be a lot more convenient than a cooler. There seem to be a
lot of water pump, fan belt, pad water distribution and other problems with
a cooler despite decades of using one.

Thoughts?

TIA

Obviously more power to refrigerated air. Swap cooler was air conditioning.
Max drop of temp about 20 degrees, so if it's 115 degrees outside, 85
degrees coming out of cooler. The old belt drive fans were not efficient
like direct drive and switched mode. Never noticed much change in
electricity bills with little apartment swamp cooler. That said my whole
house AC refrigerated air is pretty efficient.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Jimmy Wilkinson Knife" wrote:
On Mon, 07 May 2018 17:34:32 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/07/2018 07:44 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
It wouldn't matter to me which was more efficient. A swamp cooler is a
pretend AC unit. It evaporates water, therefore humidifying the room.
Also a real AC unit can run in reverse and serve as a heat pump for winter.

In places where a swamp cooler works, a little more humidity isn't a bad
thing.

Why does anyone want humidity? If it's hot, humid air makes it feel
hotter, as your sweat can't evaporate so easily. In cold weather, the
damp cools you down more. So it's never wanted.

30-35% is OK vs 15%. you can also smell better, hence the name swamp. I had
swamp cooler both in Army and home, 7 years.

Greg
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowman, Birdbrain's eternal senile whore!

On Tue, 8 May 2018 22:07:22 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

The best part is when your oil guy falls asleep

Just suck the oil guy off like you keep doing with the Scottish sow,
lowbrowman. Seems to be your one big "talent", from what I've seen here!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 8 May 2018 21:13:38 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

Switch to steam heat; the radiators have air vents.

If HE needs heat, he only needs to make you suck him off again, you senile
Yankie cocksucker! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 8 May 2018 21:50:06 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

the furniture and tossing it in on cold nights. Twelve foot ceilings,
marginal heating, and lots of glass, it was a real Victorian wonder.

YOU are just a cocksucking wonder, lowbrowman!
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile Idiot Alert!

On Wed, 9 May 2018 08:04:27 -0000 (UTC), gregz, another, "new",
troll-feeding, senile retard, blathered:

30-35% is OK vs 15%. you can also smell better, hence the name swamp. I had
swamp cooler both in Army and home, 7 years.

Greg

Are you another one of those senile Yanks on ahr, or ONLY senile, poor
idiot? BG
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 8 May 2018 21:16:29 -0600, lowbrowman, the endlessly driveling
senile idiot, blabbered again:

Your dysfunctional royals are good for the tourist trade. How many
pounds will Harry's trip to the slave quarters net?

But, but, the Scottish sow you enjoy sucking off so much is dysfunctional
himself ...and so are obviously you, lowbrowman!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 10:26:41 AM UTC-4, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 08 May 2018 15:15:24 +0100, wrote:

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 9:14:13 AM UTC-4, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 08 May 2018 00:26:06 +0100, wrote:

On Mon, 07 May 2018 21:23:04 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Mon, 07 May 2018 21:13:18 +0100, wrote:

On Mon, 07 May 2018 19:59:34 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Mon, 07 May 2018 19:07:11 +0100, wrote:

On Mon, 07 May 2018 18:28:24 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Mon, 07 May 2018 17:34:32 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/07/2018 07:44 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
It wouldn't matter to me which was more efficient. A swamp cooler is a
pretend AC unit. It evaporates water, therefore humidifying the room.
Also a real AC unit can run in reverse and serve as a heat pump for winter.

In places where a swamp cooler works, a little more humidity isn't a bad
thing.

Why does anyone want humidity? If it's hot, humid air makes it feel hotter, as your sweat can't evaporate so easily. In cold weather, the damp cools you down more. So it's never wanted.

You really should get out of Scotland sometimes. There are plenty of
places where the humidity is very low. The house being too dry is a
problem.

Why? What's so bad about dry air?

People run humidifiers in the winter. The other thing you
miss is if it gets much below zero C, your heat pump stops working.
There just is not enough available heat to do you any good and the
outside coils ice up.

Funny how a domestic freezer can easily make it down to -20C on the cold side.

Even at 5-7 C they are not very efficient. That
is why they usually have toaster wire strips in them.
When you want to heat something up, it is hard to beat burning gas if
you have it. Gas is really cheap here.

Here too, but a heat pump sounds simpler.

What is simpler than a burner a metal can and a fan?

All the radiators/pumps/valves/pipes to distribute the heat.

Most gas furnaces in the US are forced air distribution just like the
AC unit and use the same duct system. Using water and radiators went
away shortly after WWII. I never lived in a house with a radiator.

There must be a reason America uses air and Britain uses water.
Both seem to have advantages, but what would annoy me are draughts and noise, so I'd always fit water:
http://resources.heatingoilexpress.c...-home-heating/

To each their own. We run the blower on the HVAC system constantly.
We often have the ceiling fans running as well, particularly in the
summer when the rooms are much more comfortable if we don't let
warm air collect near the ceiling. Like most cold-climate houses,
our ducts feed air near the floor, having been designed before
home central air was popular.

Does it make an audible noise?

A pleasant white noise.

Do you ever notice the draughts?

No. Perhaps I enjoy the sensation of moving air more than you do.

If it's so perfect, why isn't the UK ditching their water systems?

https://www.thegreenage.co.uk/comparing-the-us-and-the-uk-how-do-we-heat-our-homes/

Plus, there's this:

you can only install what someone is willing to sell you, and someone else is willing to install. When I moved into my house noone locally had ever heard of underfloor heating, so I couldn't do it unless I was willing to do it myself. Contractors matter, a lot, in what gets built.
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-there-no-forced-air-heating-in-the-UK

I've not seen one single air system over here, so there must be something wrong with them.

I suspect they're cheaper to install. If your ductwork leaks, it's
no big deal. If your water line leaks, it's a big problem. Less
skill is required, therefore less cost.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, May 9, 2018 at 9:19:05 AM UTC-4, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 9 May 2018 03:51:07 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, May 8, 2018 at 4:36:59 PM UTC-4, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Tue, 08 May 2018 20:58:52 +0100, Clare Snyder wrote:

On Tue, 8 May 2018 10:01:41 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/7/2018 7:26 PM,
wrote:

Most gas furnaces in the US are forced air distribution just like the
AC unit and use the same duct system. Using water and radiators went
away shortly after WWII. I never lived in a house with a radiator.

Here in New England water is still used a lot. I have baseboard and it
does an excellent job providing even heat and no noise. Central AC is
not as popular here as in warmer climates.

Another reason is fuel. Oil is still the most used and works best with
water. Electric, either resistance or heat pump is very expensive here
with the highest rates in the country.
Oil Forced Air was the "standard" for North American central heat
for decades. A LOT less problems than hydronics - and if the power
goes out and it gets cold Hydronics can get REAL EXPENSIVE, and REAL
FAST!!!!!

Why would a water based system cost more in a power outage?

The pipes freeze and burst.

Cindy Hamilton

Why doesn't EVERYBODY just plong the scottish fool ????

Well, as a pathetic Google Grouper, I can't. I find him somewhat
amusing, so I occasionally respond to his posts.

Cindy Hamilton
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 5/9/2018 12:03 AM, rbowman wrote:

Poland has a checkered history. It sucks being a big, flat place between
the Germans and the Russians. Armies love flat places. Then after WWI
being between Germany and East Prussia wasn't good either particularly
when the Poles believed the British guarantee was worth a bucket of warm
spit and refused the Germans passage through the Corridor.

They just never learn. When a major power says 'we've got your six'
you'd damn well better have Plan B oiled up and ready to go.

Just started reading "The Eagle Unbowed"

Just look at a map of Europe at different points in the last century and
it explains a lot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I like you Cindy. blush ^_^

[8~{} Uncle Shy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 May 2018 01:42:57 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2018 21:37:28 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2018 21:07:08 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2018 15:17:57 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

I'm surprised glass can support the weight of those things.

Window shakers sit on the sill and that carries most of the weight,
The window frame keeps it from falling out. The new ones are really
pretty light and they don't actually "shake" much. Some of those old
ones took two people to pick up and they rattled the pictures on the
wall when the compressor shut down.

I'm surprised they could rattle pictures without shattering the glass they were touching.

The glass was typically in a wooden frame and pretty well insulated
from the vibration.

And the pictures on a seperate wall weren't?

--
Where Article 51 applies, the number of Directors subject to retirement by
rotation under Article 49 shall be reduced (subject to Article 64(g)) by
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 May 2018 01:45:59 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2018 21:35:32 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2018 20:54:46 +0100, Clare Snyder wrote:

On Tue, 8 May 2018 11:59:59 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 07:14 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
Non-frost-free freezers manage just fine. And the inside of a freezer
is most certainly not dry.

You haven't seen my non-frost-free freezer apparently. I seldom use it
and defrost it about once a year when the ice buildup impacts the shelf
space.
If a freezer is not opened to let in humid air it is VERY dry.

Nonsense, where has the water gone then?

When you defrost the old style freezer you break off the ice and throw
it away. On a "frost free" it is melted, runs down the back and drips
out the bottom into a tray under the fridge. The condenser coil is
usually under that tray and evaporates the water into the air in the
house.

I guess people have better frost free designs than I do.

--
After Saddam was captured, eight people were killed and almost
80 wounded by shots fired in the air during celebrations

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 May 2018 01:47:06 +0100, wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2018 23:06:25 +0100, "Jimmy Wilkinson Knife"
wrote:

On Tue, 08 May 2018 23:04:06 +0100, Clare Snyder wrote:

On Tue, 8 May 2018 16:48:01 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/8/2018 4:35 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Nearest gas is 1/4 mile away. We use oil.
Been there, done that. STINKTY stuff!!!
At least the new burners burn a bit cleaner and there is less sulphur
in it than their used to be...

The exhaust is meant to be outside the house?

New ones have no odor and are efficient. I replace my boiler about 7
years ago. I tracked oil use and degree days and I'm saving about 38%
with the new one and the exhaust is minimal to the existing flue.
It was on this newsgroup that I leaned about it fro Chris, the Stormin
Mormon.
http://energykinetics.com/system2000...icient-boiler/
Older oil furnaces made a bit of an oil smell inside the house too,
as the firebox was not 100% sealed. They drew fresh air from inside
the house and exhausted it up the chimey - which alsoi had a damper

I find it amusing the way yanks say "furnace" instead of boiler. A furnace is a huge commercial device, like the things for burning refuse.

They call a forced air unit a furnace, A boiler would be used with a
water based system.

Then you're using the word furnace incorrectly. Furnace implies a large scale operation.

--
When advised that France had announced it would not assist, become allied with, or otherwise support the US in any war on Iraq, former US Presidential candidate Ross Perot reportedly said: "Having to go to war without France is sorta like having to go deer hunting without an accordion".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 May 2018 04:16:29 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 01:39 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I don't see how the queen is relevant, but like most of the UK
population I wish the parasite would go away. She's not in power, the
prime minister is. She does nothing and gets paid millions for it.

Your dysfunctional royals are good for the tourist trade. How many
pounds will Harry's trip to the slave quarters net?

I don't believe that. I'm sure the same number of tourists would come here without the royals being here. You don't come to the UK just to see royals, you come for another reason and see them while you're here.

--
Mrs. Jones is having her house painted, and her husband comes home from work and leans against the freshly painted wall.
The next day, she says to the painter, "You wanna see where my husband put his hand last night?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 May 2018 04:24:33 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 12:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Tue, 8 May 2018 11:59:59 -0600, rbowman wrote:

You haven't seen my non-frost-free freezer apparently. I seldom use it
and defrost it about once a year when the ice buildup impacts the shelf
space.

Clean the door gasket? My 1997 unit doesn't frost much since only the
bride opens it. No more cooling or grabbing beer. Open the door often
and it will certainly frost up.

My best guess is this is a 1957 unit. Remember when the 'freezer' was a
small aluminum box that held two ice cube trays? They don't make them
like the used to.

I open my freezer maybe once a day. I virtually never defrost it and it's not frost-free.

--
A lawyer is simply a computer on two legs. It cannot think for itself, all it can do is remember vast amounts of information - past cases, billions of strange laws, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 09 May 2018 04:13:38 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 03:43 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
It's not so much the water getting out as air (well hydrogen) being
created from rust inside the radiators and blocking the flow of water.
Why can't someone invent a water pump that can cope with an air bubble?

Switch to steam heat; the radiators have air vents.

What do you mean they have air vents?

--
A lady says to her doctor: "My husband has a habit of talking in his sleep! What should I give him to cure it?"
The doctor replies: "Give him the opportunity to speak while he's awake!"

Should I consider a swamp cooler? [email protected] Home Repair 17 June 18th 05 11:06 AM
swamp cooler question JK Home Repair 14 June 7th 05 09:47 PM
replacement bottom swamp cooler pans Anthony Ewell Home Repair 5 May 24th 05 09:11 PM
swamp cooler anode Anthony Ewell Home Repair 5 May 24th 05 07:06 AM
Swamp cooler question SteveB Metalworking 31 May 24th 05 03:28 AM