Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Wed, 09 May 2018 04:13:38 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 03:43 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
It's not so much the water getting out as air (well hydrogen) being
created from rust inside the radiators and blocking the flow of water.
Why can't someone invent a water pump that can cope with an air bubble?

Switch to steam heat; the radiators have air vents.

What do you mean they have air vents?

--
A lady says to her doctor: "My husband has a habit of talking in his sleep! What should I give him to cure it?"
The doctor replies: "Give him the opportunity to speak while he's awake!"