Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Wed, 09 May 2018 05:05:21 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 01:51 PM, wrote:
OTOH those people die here when it is 90f 90r/h and they brag about
jogging when it is 105 on Phoenix. I can be out there in the afternoon
mixing concrete in a wheelbarrow.

If humans were supposed to live in 90%+ humidity we would still have gills.

We're 90% water anyway aren't we?

--
A lady says to her doctor: "My husband has a habit of talking in his sleep! What should I give him to cure it?"
The doctor replies: "Give him the opportunity to speak while he's awake!"