Posted to alt.home.repair
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife Jimmy Wilkinson Knife is offline

Default A/C vs. swamp cooler?

On Wed, 09 May 2018 04:16:29 +0100, rbowman wrote:

On 05/08/2018 01:39 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
I don't see how the queen is relevant, but like most of the UK
population I wish the parasite would go away. She's not in power, the
prime minister is. She does nothing and gets paid millions for it.

Your dysfunctional royals are good for the tourist trade. How many
pounds will Harry's trip to the slave quarters net?

I don't believe that. I'm sure the same number of tourists would come here without the royals being here. You don't come to the UK just to see royals, you come for another reason and see them while you're here.

--
Mrs. Jones is having her house painted, and her husband comes home from work and leans against the freshly painted wall.
The next day, she says to the painter, "You wanna see where my husband put his hand last night?"