Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EARTHQUAKE

On 1/9/2016 10:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 8:46:43 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And maybe I'm neither a troll nor an idiot, except
in this one person's mind.
--
.

Neither of you has harmed me so I hate you both. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hateful Monster

I hate you; you hate me
lets all gang up and kill Barneeeeee.....

(Should I finish the words? The music is the
Barney TV theme song.)

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster explained on 1/8/2016 :
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:03:30 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster expressed precisely :
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 10:55:54 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster brought next idea :
On Wednesday, January 6, 2016 at 11:23:10 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon explained on 1/6/2016 :
On 1/6/2016 9:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
At 6:41AM PST a shaker hit the Lake Elsonore area. It was strong
enough to wake up the 'hood, but noone got out of bed.
yawn

Your reading audience is all over USA, Canada,
and some countries east of Atlantic Ocean.
Perhaps some more information is in order.
What state and nation, please?

Hope no one was injured, and damage was small.

Sorry 'bout that.
Since I am in So. Cal. I assume everyone here knows that. Afterall, I
was #8 in the post parade, no?

It was a 4.5 on the richter scale, and it was located about 4 miles
north-northwest of Banning, 6 miles northeast of Beaumont and 9 miles
east-southeast of Yucaipa, Southern California.
No one was injured.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgROiDoOrj0

There you go Stormy...more better?

Those wigwams hold up real good to earthquakes don't they there Chief?
What about the poor horses? Did the ground shaking spook them real bad
and make them stampede through your village? ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Injun Monster

Did you write this post Uncle M?

Who else is gonna pick on and tease my Autochthonous American pal. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Horrible Monster

I had to look up "Autochthonous". I guess that makes Me born and bred
on Turtle Island, Eh? ^^

Is that "Turtle" or "Turdle"? You're a bit slow aren't you? ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Fecal Monster

Depends on if you're a honkey or a rednecK, monster peckerwood.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster laid this down on his screen :
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 10:03:27 PM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
Uncle Monster explained :
On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 2:18:30 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 07 Jan 2016 11:50:22 -0800, "Eagle"
wrote:

I guess you missed my 'intended' sarcasm about betting odds.

Doing sarcasm is hard to translate to text IMO. I think that is the
reason for emoticons, no? ^^

Emoticons are for inarticulate ****ers.

I've never see an inarticulate, is it a mammal? What does it look like? How
many legs does it have? Where exactly are its sex organs located? Do they
come in just male and female or do confused gender versions exist? Why
would anyone want to have sex with an inarticulate? They must be very
strange creatures. Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle Confused Monster

They are related to one eyed one horned flying purple people eaters
Uncle M....

Do they do "The Monster Mash"? ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Ancient Monster

Sure, it'a graveyard smash. Þ
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/6/2016 9:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
[...]

I hate everyone, does that make me a hateist? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Lovable Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster has brought this to us :
On 1/6/2016 9:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
[...]

I love your hatability you mushhy monster. KM-( | )
Posted to alt.home.repair

Tekkie® presented the following explanation :
Uncle Monster posted for all of us...

On Thursday, January 7, 2016 at 2:25:20 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Eagle posted for all of us...

It happens that Stormin Mormon formulated :
On 1/6/2016 5:34 PM, Eagle wrote:
The one earthquake I felt, it was as if the
washing machine was in spin cycle, but there
was no load in the machine.

Were you in the machine then?

No, heck, no. Why would I be in the washing
machine! I was in the clothes dryer, you
old goose.

Oh, OK. No wonder you have a dry sense of good humor, Stormy. :')

I'm not known as one to fluff people. Just
fold right to the point.

Rough and tumble world, and it all comes out
in the wash.

My sense of humor tends the wild and zany.
But, I do try to keep it under control. Try;
just try. Barely, some times.

You do make Me smile and laugh Stormy...thanks for that.

He makes most of us cringe. I'm glad you have a better disposition than I
do...
--
Tekkie

What's wrong with Bizarro Stormy? He would never harm anyone over a
disagreement or wish death and destruction upon someone with diametrically
opposed beliefs unless that person wished to harm you or anyone else who
refused to or failed to kowtow to their way of thinking. BS likes to BS and
produce copious amounts of silly puns. How is poking fun at humanity
cringe-worthy? I do it all the time and no one has ever been harmed because
of it. ?.?

[8~{} Uncle Cringe Monster

Because it is you Unc I will reiterate my objections.

Over in alt.hvac he claimed to be a tech. He gave out information that could
hurt or kill someone, frequently. He would sell used parts out of his van as
new. As a locksmith he admitted to ripping old people off, breaking jams if
necessary.

Research his postings over the years there and here. These are the ones I
remember now. I won't have anything to do with such a person. I have KF him.
As I see some of his posts carried through he is still pulling his act;
expert when posting-innocent when caught. He refuses to learn.

I cannot discern whether he is troll or idiot. I try to warn people away,
that is the best I can do.

Stormy is a good Man, and I like his sense of humor.
Time to unload that 'tude T dude...
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon expressed precisely :
On 1/9/2016 1:29 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Friday, January 8, 2016 at 2:12:09 PM UTC-6, Tekkie® wrote:
Over in alt.hvac he claimed to be a tech. He gave out information that
could
hurt or kill someone, frequently. He would sell used parts out of his van
as
new. As a locksmith he admitted to ripping old people off, breaking jams
if
necessary.

Research his postings over the years there and here. These are the ones I
remember now. I won't have anything to do with such a person. I have KF
him.
As I see some of his posts carried through he is still pulling his act;
expert when posting-innocent when caught. He refuses to learn.

I cannot discern whether he is troll or idiot. I try to warn people away,
that is the best I can do.
--
Tekkie

Well, I've never witnessed any of those transgressions or bad behavior. SM
has never been nasty to me even though we pick on and tease each other. My
policy is to hate everyone equally until they give me a reason not to. I
judge people on how they treat me or on the way I see them treat others.
ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Despicable Monster

Maybe you have not what wasn't actually there?
The regular posters on alternating havoc really
impolite to me over a period of years. It is
very possible they took any thing they could, and
twisted it to appear what it wasn't.

And maybe I'm neither a troll nor an idiot, except
in this one person's mind.

I believe that Stormy. I know several posters who are full of suspicion
and paranoia. Say one word out of place and you are treated like T dude
is treating you, Stormy.
This NG is not for hating or spreading hate. [Unless you are Monster,
then you can hate everyone with enthusiazim. ^^
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon submitted this idea :
On 1/9/2016 10:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 8:46:43 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And maybe I'm neither a troll nor an idiot, except
in this one person's mind.
--
.

Neither of you has harmed me so I hate you both. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hateful Monster

I hate you; you hate me
lets all gang up and kill Barneeeeee.....

(Should I finish the words? The music is the
Barney TV theme song.)

Sure.
I hate you,
a bushel and a peck,
you bet your bushy neck I do.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/6/2016 5:34 PM, Eagle wrote:
[...]

YOU! Bitching about others attitude!
You are a sexists and racist and bitch about others.

Tell the good folk here how your daughter ran off
with a Black Negro to get out of your house.
Drugs?

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's

On 1/9/2016 12:19 PM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon expressed precisely :
Maybe you have not what wasn't actually there?
The regular posters on alternating havoc really
impolite to me over a period of years. It is
very possible they took any thing they could, and
twisted it to appear what it wasn't.

And maybe I'm neither a troll nor an idiot, except
in this one person's mind.

I believe that Stormy. I know several posters who are full of suspicion
and paranoia. Say one word out of place and you are treated like T dude
is treating you, Stormy.
This NG is not for hating or spreading hate. [Unless you are Monster,
then you can hate everyone with enthusiazim. ^^

Tekkie has been a bit of a concern.

Mr. T on the other hand is a bit nicer. He's a
Bible believing Christian who is determined to
get out of the Mormon Cult, and back to Bible
Christianity. For his sincere concern, I do
respect him. Would be nice if he'd quit with that
empty, hollow Jesus and get with the true
church.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 12:20 PM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon submitted this idea :
On 1/9/2016 10:23 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 8:46:43 AM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

And maybe I'm neither a troll nor an idiot, except
in this one person's mind.
--
.
Neither of you has harmed me so I hate you both. ヽ(€¢€¿€¢)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Hateful Monster

I hate you; you hate me
lets all gang up and kill Barneeeeee.....

With a shotgun blast
and brains on the floor
no more purple dinosaur

(Should I finish the words? The music is the
Barney TV theme song.)

Sure.
I hate you,
a bushel and a peck,
you bet your bushy neck I do.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 3:51 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
[...]

The true Church isn't a denomination - it's the body of Christ.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/9/2016 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/9/2016 3:51 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Mr. T on the other hand is a bit nicer. He's a
Bible believing Christian who is determined to
get out of the Mormon Cult, and back to Bible
Christianity. For his sincere concern, I do
respect him. Would be nice if he'd quit with that
empty, hollow Jesus and get with the true
church.

The true Church isn't a denomination - it's the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :
On 1/9/2016 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/9/2016 3:51 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Mr. T on the other hand is a bit nicer. He's a
Bible believing Christian who is determined to
get out of the Mormon Cult, and back to Bible
Christianity. For his sincere concern, I do
respect him. Would be nice if he'd quit with that
empty, hollow Jesus and get with the true
church.

The true Church isn't a denomination - it's the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them.

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Eagle wrote: "Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :

Stormin Mormon wrote:
" I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them. "

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity. "

Correct Eagle. With that in mind we should condemn
not Stormin' but the BELIEF SYSTEM which has led
him astray. And pray in the name of Jesus that the path
to Him be laid plain for all Mormons, LDS, etc.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Eagle wrote: has brought this to us :
Wrong feller. Read again. You both are christian, yes? You condem
Stormin Mormon, you are condeming all christians just because they
don't follow your form of christianity. "

READ AGAIN: I just specified "condemn NOT
Stormin but the CULT which is misleading him".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2016 6:30 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 1/9/2016 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/9/2016 3:51 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Mr. T on the other hand is a bit nicer. He's a
Bible believing Christian who is determined to
get out of the Mormon Cult, and back to Bible
Christianity. For his sincere concern, I do
respect him. Would be nice if he'd quit with that
empty, hollow Jesus and get with the true
church.

The true Church isn't a denomination - it's the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them.

According to the BibleI'm using KJV, which, you previously said is
what you use, too.)

Eph 1 says the church is the body of Christ. You can read the entire
chapter for clarification, but I'll post 2 verses that sum it up.

Eph 1:22-And hath put all things under his feet, and gave *him to be the
head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body*, the fulness
of him that filleth all in all.
https://www.blueletterbible.org/kjv/eph/1/1/s_1098001

1 Corinthians explains in more detail what the *body of Christ* is made
up of:

1Co 12:12 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the
members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.
13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be
Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to
drink into one Spirit. 14For the body is not one member, but many.

Based on just those scriptures alone, and there are many others, the KJV
expressly says that Christ is the head of the church, and the church is
his body, and since the church is his body scripture then explains that
his body is made up of many members.

Humanity has taken Christ's church and put labels on the various
groupings of members and have chosen to emphasize various doctrines, and
methods of worship. Those are what are called denominations, and a
denomination is not solely representative of the body of Christ.

The ONE TRUE CHURCH is and can only be the body of Christ - not a
denomination.

Is it wrong to be part of a denomination? I don't see any scripture that
would come close to saying that. No one person or group of people is
the ONE TRUE CHURCH. Only Christ's body if the one true church.

1Co 13:9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that
which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I
know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2016 6:44 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :
On 1/9/2016 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/9/2016 3:51 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Mr. T on the other hand is a bit nicer. He's a
Bible believing Christian who is determined to
get out of the Mormon Cult, and back to Bible
Christianity. For his sincere concern, I do
respect him. Would be nice if he'd quit with that
empty, hollow Jesus and get with the true
church.

The true Church isn't a denomination - it's the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them.

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity.

Religion is all about separating people into groups of belief systems.
The Church is about functioning as a member of Christ's body.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2016 12:08 PM, Eagle wrote:
Muggles brought next idea :
[...]

Morning Maggie..

It's a COLD mornin'! lol

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/6/2016 9:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
[...]

We could outlaw the word "Hate" like the N word. So we would now have to say,"I H Word the taste of this S Word! Did some N Word wipe hhi's A Word with it before you tossed it on the grill?! WTF?!! Ain't society amusing? Š™.˜‰

[8~{} Uncle H Word Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 11:19:13 AM UTC-6, Eagle wrote:
[...]

I H Word you for that hateist comment. o_O

[8~{} Uncle Hateist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, January 9, 2016 at 10:54:18 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:
[...]

There is this thing I tell all my Christian friends and relatives,"Don't tell me how good you are, show me." It's a simple concept. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Heretic Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin Mormon wrote:
" I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them. "

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity. "

Correct Eagle. With that in mind we should condemn
not Stormin' but the BELIEF SYSTEM which has led
him astray. And pray in the name of Jesus that the path
to Him be laid plain for all Mormons, LDS, etc.

SILENCE, I KEEL YOU!! •°(゜益゜)•¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MunApcNUodQ

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 1:00:42 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:

It's a COLD mornin'! lol
--
Maggie

It's 37 degrees F at 4:00 pm here. It was in the 70's last week. My fracking joints and my hair hurts. It makes it hard for me to get around. (‹‹–‚‹Œ)

[8~{} Uncle Creaky Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster used his keyboard to write :
On 1/6/2016 9:53 AM, Eagle wrote:
[...]

You could use politically correct words in their place as well,
friendly handicapped mushtush moonstar. :')
Posted to alt.home.repair

Uncle Monster submitted this idea :

Stormin Mormon wrote:
" I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them. "

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity. "

Correct Eagle. With that in mind we should condemn
not Stormin' but the BELIEF SYSTEM which has led
him astray. And pray in the name of Jesus that the path
to Him be laid plain for all Mormons, LDS, etc.

SILENCE, I KEEL YOU!! •°(゜益゜)•¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MunApcNUodQ

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster

lol Didn't your Brother use that "I KEEL YOU" bit?
Posted to alt.home.repair

on 1/10/2016, Uncle Monster supposed :
[...]

Very smart concept as well!
Posted to alt.home.repair

After serious thinking Uncle Monster wrote :
[...]

I retract the H word and substitute dislike. ^^

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2016 4:03 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 1:00:42 PM UTC-6, Muggles wrote:

It's a COLD mornin'! lol
--
Maggie

It's 37 degrees F at 4:00 pm here. It was in the 70's last week. My fracking joints and my hair hurts. It makes it hard for me to get around. (‹‹–‚‹Œ)

[8~{} Uncle Creaky Monster

It was 13° this morning, but it's a warm 27° right now. brrrrr

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2016 7:44 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :
Christianity. For his sincere concern, I do
respect him. Would be nice if he'd quit with that
empty, hollow Jesus and get with the true
church.

The true Church isn't a denomination - it's the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them.

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity.

Condemning causing negativity. I can
relate to that concept.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 1/10/2016 11:33 AM, Muggles wrote:

[...]

The various Christian churches of the world each
read the Bible and get different answers. As such,
I don't think it's possible to only read the Bible
(King James or other version) and know all truths.

Fortunately, we have a prophet, continuing revelation,
personal revelation, and the Heavens are open.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

earthquake retrofitting Randall Shimizu Home Repair 7 June 22nd 15 09:00 PM
DIY earthquake repairs .... Jim GM4DHJ ... UK diy 7 May 23rd 15 06:36 AM
earthquake valve engineman Metalworking 6 February 4th 09 04:02 AM
Earthquake Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 12 July 21st 08 04:19 PM
Earthquake Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 100 March 3rd 08 04:18 PM