Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_7_] Muggles[_7_] is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's

On 1/10/2016 6:44 AM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :
On 1/9/2016 11:54 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 1/9/2016 3:51 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Mr. T on the other hand is a bit nicer. He's a
Bible believing Christian who is determined to
get out of the Mormon Cult, and back to Bible
Christianity. For his sincere concern, I do
respect him. Would be nice if he'd quit with that
empty, hollow Jesus and get with the true
church.

The true Church isn't a denomination - it's the body of Christ.

I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them.

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity.

Religion is all about separating people into groups of belief systems.
The Church is about functioning as a member of Christ's body.

--
Maggie