Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's

On 1/9/2016 12:19 PM, Eagle wrote:
Stormin Mormon expressed precisely :
Maybe you have not what wasn't actually there?
The regular posters on alternating havoc really
impolite to me over a period of years. It is
very possible they took any thing they could, and
twisted it to appear what it wasn't.

And maybe I'm neither a troll nor an idiot, except
in this one person's mind.

I believe that Stormy. I know several posters who are full of suspicion
and paranoia. Say one word out of place and you are treated like T dude
is treating you, Stormy.
This NG is not for hating or spreading hate. [Unless you are Monster,
then you can hate everyone with enthusiazim. ^^

Tekkie has been a bit of a concern.

Mr. T on the other hand is a bit nicer. He's a
Bible believing Christian who is determined to
get out of the Mormon Cult, and back to Bible
Christianity. For his sincere concern, I do
respect him. Would be nice if he'd quit with that
empty, hollow Jesus and get with the true
church.

--
..
Christopher A. Young