Posted to alt.home.repair

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's

On Sunday, January 10, 2016 at 7:51:35 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Eagle wrote: "Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :

Stormin Mormon wrote:
" I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them. "

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity. "

Correct Eagle. With that in mind we should condemn
not Stormin' but the BELIEF SYSTEM which has led
him astray. And pray in the name of Jesus that the path
to Him be laid plain for all Mormons, LDS, etc.

SILENCE, I KEEL YOU!! •°(゜益゜)•¯

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MunApcNUodQ

[8~{} Uncle Terrorist Monster