Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY earthquake repairs ....

BE&Q should be busy ......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 22 May 2015 11:35:25 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

BE&Q should be busy ......

The sole branch in Thanet, that is...!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/05/2015 13:55, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2015 11:35:25 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

BE&Q should be busy ......

The sole branch in Thanet, that is...!

The disaster fund appeal is scheduled for tonight's TV.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 22/05/2015 15:41, Chris Hogg wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2015 15:32:42 +0100, alan_m
wrote:

On 22/05/2015 13:55, Bob Eager wrote:
On Fri, 22 May 2015 11:35:25 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

BE&Q should be busy ......

The sole branch in Thanet, that is...!

The disaster fund appeal is scheduled for tonight's TV.

I'm waiting for the anti-fracking brigade to blame it on drilling in
Lancashire...

In this case it's actually the constant piling for the offshore windmill
farm that's caused the earthquake.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Fri, 22 May 2015 11:35:25 +0100, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:

BE&Q should be busy ......

The sole branch in Thanet, that is...!

I'm 20 miles away and didn't feel a thing (and FWIW I have been woken up by
an earthquake in the past)

tim

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Actually this has not reached my ears, so I have to assume that it was
pretty underwhelming in magnitude.
We get Earth tremors all the time in fact, so I'm surprised anyone really
bothers about them.
It kind of reminded me of being on La Palma for a day some years back. When
I felt the first tremor it rattled some cutlery and I asked what it was,
the guy said it was nothing they happen several times a day, and what did we
expect living on the top of a volcano. As far as I'm aware there are no
volcanoes in Thanet.

Brian

Email:

--

Chris

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Brian Gaff
wrote:
Actually this has not reached my ears, so I have to assume that it was
pretty underwhelming in magnitude. We get Earth tremors all the time in
fact, so I'm surprised anyone really bothers about them. It kind of
reminded me of being on La Palma for a day some years back. When I felt
the first tremor it rattled some cutlery and I asked what it was, the
guy said it was nothing they happen several times a day, and what did we
expect living on the top of a volcano. As far as I'm aware there are no
volcanoes in Thanet.

yet

--
From KT24 in Surrey

Using a RISC OS computer running v5.18

earthquake valve engineman Metalworking 6 February 4th 09 04:02 AM
Earthquake Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 12 July 21st 08 04:19 PM
Sichuan Earthquake wwps06d Woodworking 0 May 14th 08 04:54 PM
Earthquake Dave Plowman (News) UK diy 100 March 3rd 08 04:18 PM
Desktop PC/Server Repairs Apple Mac Repairs [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 December 13th 07 06:44 AM