Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Sichuan Earthquake

Originally intended to update today, but saw the news, it is not a
mood.

Just connected to the one I interviewed a friend of Sichuan phone, she
has just stepped down from Mianzhu, this petite Yatou the phone and I
said she saw the situation, she used only two words to describe that:
" The end of the world. "She said she almost did not work, there will
be no stopping the tears, too miserable, one of the ruins of a place
is the voice cried out, the rescue team Fale Feng as the rescue, but
often can not save, to follow Only a photographic shoot a picture,
dropped the camera to help, because that scenario you can not stand
watching.

She and I said that her school in a scene that she will never forget
the scene, the school's main teaching building collapsed a half, when
school is almost over 100 children were in a pressure below. All
primary and secondary school students. It seems that some firefighters
in the rubble of the soldiers have beenÇÀa dozen children and more than
30 bodies, watching those little, but could no longer with Young
Pioneers opened the eyes of the children, she said she suddenly Feel
that they have the courage to say no.

But to the rescue in the most crucial time, the ruins of a sudden
school buildings because of aftershocks and hanging in the mobile
operator, may occur again at any time have collapsed, re-entering the
ruins of the rescue is very dangerous, almost equal to die, the fire
was under the command of the dead Orders for×êÈëimmediately withdraw
from the ruins of the past, we have to wait until after the collapse
into the stable, but at this time, just a few ruins by the soldiers
found the children screamed.

Several soldiers heard on regardless, but also to Lizuan Zhuantou,
when the collapse occurred, a huge concrete blocks to the settlement
in sight, and that several of the soldiers immediately transferred
Wang Li to other soldiers stubbornly delayed Live, to help people in
the above two pulls, the last on the ruins of the soldiers were
dragged the security zone, a just brought out the ruins of a child
soldier kneeling down crying on the towing of his people say to you I
Qujiu one, and you allow me to seek a Qujiu! I can save a further!

See this situation all Duku, but all of last resort, only Yanzheng
Zheng watched the ruins of the second collapse. Later, several
children or to the dug up, but only one is still alive, those who
watched a young soldier holding a little girl that survived the Jiao
Zhe in the rain toward the rescue of the tent, she has broke down in
tears .

I can not imagine that the phone has been so frightening at the time
the case is how a kind of tragic scenes, I only know that this is
true, but, now, in the epicenter area, such a thing is still the
occurrence of a repeat, on the Tonight , I sat in a comfortable room,
whether or not the first time I realized what should be done, although
it is not possible to the scene to, but I should do some things within
our power

So my eyes Hanzhuoyanlei, the first of this one Pok Man, I know that
this Pok Man can not bring any real help, but I think this is the most
convenient, I can immediately achieve the first thing , A text
Although there is no power, but at least I can let more people pay
attention to this matter. Only completed the first thing, only the
second and third.

God Bless China, the world is love. Friends, no matter who you have
any conditions, as long as it is to help the disaster areas, I hope we
all pay immediately to the action, rather than small-good for an
article, one yuan donations are a kind of support, 2008 is destined to
glory And disaster Jiaohui year, the disaster is the Chinese people's
land, the glory of the Chinese people's heart.
http://www.di003.cn/Space-Heaters.htm