Posted to alt.home.repair
burfordTjustice burfordTjustice is offline

Default EARTHQUAKE: Mind your T's

On Sun, 10 Jan 2016 06:07:27 -0800
"Eagle" wrote:

has brought this to us :
Eagle wrote: "Stormin Mormon laid this down on his screen :

Stormin Mormon wrote:
" I'm sorry that you can't see things as clearly
as I see them. "

Religion is a very personal belief system, so condeming someone who
doesn't believe as you will cause nothing but negativity. "

Correct Eagle. With that in mind we should condemn
not Stormin' but the BELIEF SYSTEM which has led
him astray. And pray in the name of Jesus that the path
to Him be laid plain for all Mormons, LDS, etc.

Wrong feller. Read again. You both are christian, yes? You condem
Stormin Mormon, you are condeming all christians just because they
don't follow your form of christianity.

Yet over on SE you yourself have condemned all Christians
and for that matter all white People.