Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

Went to HF today to buy a couple small things. Black
guy behind the counter. Next register staffed by a black
woman. He says "Can I get your phone number, area
code first?"

I said, well, I'm going to have to use the N word on you.
(I could see him brace for impact.) I leaned over the
counter, and in my best firm voice, I said "NO!".

Five or six expressions crossed his face, and then he burst
out laughing. Turned to the black woman and says "Hey, dat
wa pretty goo!" Back to me. "you did that on purpose!" to
which I admitted I had.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 8:05:03 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Went to HF today to buy a couple small things. Black
guy behind the counter. Next register staffed by a black
woman. He says "Can I get your phone number, area
code first?"

I said, well, I'm going to have to use the N word on you.
(I could see him brace for impact.) I leaned over the
counter, and in my best firm voice, I said "NO!".

Five or six expressions crossed his face, and then he burst
out laughing. Turned to the black woman and says "Hey, dat
wa pretty goo!" Back to me. "you did that on purpose!" to
which I admitted I had.
--

I get called the "N" word all the time by Liberal Leftists. I find it very insulting to be called "Nazi". (ò__ó)︵ /(.O. \)

[8~{} Uncle Offended Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2015 07:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I get called the "N" word all the time by Liberal Leftists. I find it very insulting to be called "Nazi".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUifliF0rBU

To rewrite the song, if you ain't been called a Nazi you're a mealy
mouthed, politically correct, milquetoast.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 10:05:04 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/29/2015 07:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I get called the "N" word all the time by Liberal Leftists. I find it very insulting to be called "Nazi".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUifliF0rBU

To rewrite the song, if you ain't been called a Nazi you're a mealy
mouthed, politically correct, milquetoast.

I'm not a Red or a Nazi but I'm definitely not fraking Politically Correct! (̀ó)ง

[8~{} Uncle Fraking Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/30/2015 12:10 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

That's awesome!

I always give them the office number of a senator or congresscritter.
I figure if Senator Pocketstuffer gets enough junk calls, maybe (s)he will do something about these abusive practices.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mike wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:
He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

It frustrates me when stores request a phone number and/or address when I pay cash for something.

Do you ever get calls from Jamaica, or south American countries? Over the years I've gotten a lot of scam calls from Jamaica.

I got a new cell phone with a new number that the number must have been used. During the first few weeks I kept getting calls from different south American countries, and text, all in Spanish. I finally stopped that by cussing a lot, they understood that. Now I'm getting calls from a biker bar in Fort Worth. I'm switching to a different cell service and getting a new number next month. GoSmart cellular has too many dead spots in my area any way. Consumer cellular has better coverage, and better prices.

--
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:32:48 AM UTC-5, Jim wrote:
On 11/30/2015 12:10 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

That's awesome!

I always give them the office number of a senator or congresscritter.
I figure if Senator Pocketstuffer gets enough junk calls, maybe (s)he will do something about these abusive practices.

I just say "No, thank you" and the transaction proceeds. No abuse, no spam calls. No store is
going to prevent you from purchasing your items if you don't give them a phone number. If they
ever tried that, I'd leave the items on the counter and walk.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:44:38 AM UTC-5, Dusty wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:
He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice..

It frustrates me when stores request a phone number and/or address when I pay cash for something.

Just say "No thank you" and proceed with the transaction. It's never been a problem for me.

Do you ever get calls from Jamaica, or south American countries? Over the years I've gotten a lot of scam calls from Jamaica.

I got a new cell phone with a new number that the number must have been used. During the first few weeks I kept getting calls from different south American countries, and text, all in Spanish. I finally stopped that by cussing a lot, they understood that. Now I'm getting calls from a biker bar in Fort Worth. I'm switching to a different cell service and getting a new number next month. GoSmart cellular has too many dead spots in my area any way.. Consumer cellular has better coverage, and better prices.

--
.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 11:10:17 PM UTC-6, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

I used to give them the phone number for the police department or local FBI office. The address, an empty lot. Zip code, 90210. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Sneaky Monster

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/30/2015 12:10 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

One friend of mine suggests giving the
number to the local radio talk show.

Might work. I don't know if they spam
by phone, but spamming a call in talk
show would be fun.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

Mike wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:
He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"
Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

It frustrates me when stores request a phone number and/or address when I pay cash for something.

Just say "No thank you" and proceed with the transaction. It's never been a problem for me.

I don't believe in extraneous stuff at check out. Figure it holds up
the line for a few seconds making a long line even more annoying.

I try to be nice with check-out people and brighten their day, and mine,
but don't like wasting their time or mine.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6:02:47 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:32:48 AM UTC-5, Jim wrote:
On 11/30/2015 12:10 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

That's awesome!

I always give them the office number of a senator or congresscritter.
I figure if Senator Pocketstuffer gets enough junk calls, maybe (s)he will do something about these abusive practices.

I just say "No, thank you" and the transaction proceeds. No abuse, no spam calls. No store is
going to prevent you from purchasing your items if you don't give them a phone number. If they
ever tried that, I'd leave the items on the counter and walk.

A lot of times the poor drone running the register is following orders and probably gets yelled at for not getting the information so I just give them fake information and they're a happy little drone. I started giving them the phone number for the police department or FBI office and I figured it would cause problems for any telepest the store gave the number to. I thought it would be fun to use social media to get a lot of people to give out the same government phone number when merchants asked for one at the register. When I was in the TCU wing here at the center, I kept getting calls from a telepest selling home security systems. Since I was stuck in bed with nothing else to do, I had some fun with them. I'd make up all sorts of information and tell them that I owned a lot of apartments and that I wanted a system for every one of them and when it came down to them asking for a credit card number, I'd answer,"What's a credit card?" When they pushed for more information, I'd tell them that the court appointed trustee handled all my money because a judge ruled that I'm incompetent and that I shouldn't handle any money while I here in the mental hospital. If they hadn't hung up by then, I'd get even more bizarre. I can't help it, I enjoy fraking with telepests.ヽ(。_°)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mental Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/30/2015 8:09 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

Me too.

Store clerks are doing a legitimate job.

Telemarketers for the most part are like thieves that stick a gun in
your ribs and rob you. The only difference is that the guy that sticks
the gun in your ribs is honest about his intentions.

One day I acted like a befuddled old man to waste a telemarketers time,
then came on clearly to tell him my intent to waste his time.

He told me that I was an old man who did not have a lot of time left to
waste.

He was right, if you are not having fun, hang up.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 8:09:43 AM UTC-5, Uncle Monster wrote:
[...]

....snip...

I seriously doubt that they get in any type of trouble if the customer
simply says "No". We don't have to be as rude as Stormy, we can be polite
and say "No, thank you." (I know the "Thank you" doesn't really fit, but
it adds a modicum of politeness.)

Whenever I do that, the person at the register...err...I mean...terminal
always taps some button which I assume is something like "Customer
Declined". That should indicate to management that the question was asked
and answered.

It's faster and more honest to simply say "No, Thank You" than to give a
false number. More importantly, it tells them exactly where I stand on
the matter. If you want to call anyone a drone, it should be those people
who think that they have to supply a phone number in order to proceed with
the transaction. If we *all* said "No, thank you" perhaps the practice
of asking would cease.

As ridiculous as that may sound, think about the "Do Not Call" list. While
there are certainly abuses within that system, there was a time when it
didn't exist. Eventually, enough people complained and the system was
put into place. I'll continue to do my part and wait for everyone else
to realize that you can "Just Say No".

Posted to alt.home.repair

Mike wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:
He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"
Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

It frustrates me when stores request a phone number and/or address when I pay cash for something.

Just say "No thank you" and proceed with the transaction. It's never been a problem for me.

I don't believe in extraneous stuff at check out. Figure it holds up
the line for a few seconds making a long line even more annoying.

I try to be nice with check-out people and brighten their day, and mine,
but don't like wasting their time or mine.

The same for me. That is why I add the "Thank you" to my "No". They are
simply doing their job by asking so there is no need to be rude or even
curt. Just saying "No" is considerably harsher than a "No, thank you" or
"I'd rather not, thanks".

I feel it shows that I understand that they need to ask and that I am not
annoyed (at them) that they asked.
Posted to alt.home.repair

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

That's awesome!

I always give them the office number of a senator or congresscritter.
I figure if Senator Pocketstuffer gets enough junk calls, maybe (s)he will do something about these abusive practices.

I just say "No, thank you" and the transaction proceeds. No abuse, no spam calls. No store is
going to prevent you from purchasing your items if you don't give them a phone number. If they
ever tried that, I'd leave the items on the counter and walk.

At our "HF" Princess Auto they use the phone number as a
search tool for returns - when you don't have the sales slip ..
... though - to their credit - they still honoured my recent return
without finding it in their system - so I'm on my third
2 free ones 1/2 inch torque wrench, over 8 years ...
.. it's still the same crappy excuse for a tool ..
John T.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 9:09:57 AM UTC-5, wrote:

[...]

For anything I think I will ever need to return or exchange, I store the
receipt in an appropriate file. Tools, Auto, Home, Appliances, etc. On
those rare occasions when a phone number is required, such as many on-line
orders, I use my landline phone number. We *never* answer that line. It has
a standard answering machine on it so it's easy to scan through any
messages that get left. No need to "log in" or anything like that.

The vast majority of telemarketing systems just hang up when they get
a machine so most of the time there isn't even a message to erase. When
there is a message, it's typically a reminder for a dental appointment
or something somewhat important that I don't mind getting.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Stormin wrote:
On 11/30/2015 12:10 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

One friend of mine suggests giving the
number to the local radio talk show.
Might work. I don't know if they spam
by phone, but spamming a call in talk
show would be fun.
--
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

Give them the number to time & temperature. Years ago when I went on vacation I would forward my home phones to time & temp. When I got back, people at work were laughing about how they tried to call me during my vacation and got time & temp. They were terrible about calling someone on vacation and wanting them to do things.

--
..
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/30/2015 9:55 AM, Dusty wrote:

Give them the number to time & temperature. Years ago when I went on
vacation I would forward my home phones to time & temp. When I got back,
people at work were laughing about how they tried to call me during my
vacation and got time & temp. They were terrible about calling someone
on vacation and wanting them to do things.

Wonder if we have some thing like that, here?

Fun idea, thank you.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/29/2015 11:10 PM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 12:30:12 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

"Charlie's Pool Hall, Cue Ball speaking."
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

"Charlie's Pool Hall, Cue Ball speaking."

I heard a similar version: "Pete's pool hall, 8-ball speaking."

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 10:30:19 AM UTC-8, Muggles wrote:

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

--
Maggie

I answered one of those a-holes with this: "Federal Trade Commission How may I direct your call?
Stunned reply like: "Ah, what did you say?"
I repeat the same answer and say: "This is an office of the US Federal Government What do you want?"
CLICK!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/30/2015 12:12 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 10:05:04 PM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 11/29/2015 07:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
I get called the "N" word all the time by Liberal Leftists. I find it very insulting to be called "Nazi".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUifliF0rBU

To rewrite the song, if you ain't been called a Nazi you're a mealy
mouthed, politically correct, milquetoast.

I'm not a Red or a Nazi but I'm definitely not fraking Politically Correct! (̀ó)ง

[8~{} Uncle Fraking Monster

I've been accused a good portion of my life of not having much tact. I
wonder if that's the same thing as lacking political correctness?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

"Charlie's Pool Hall, Cue Ball speaking."

I heard a similar version: "Pete's pool hall, 8-ball speaking."

Tom Mabe is the best. Funny stuff when dealing with telephone calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OgWcwgB50
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 8:28:29 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:

The vast majority of telemarketing systems just hang up when they get
a machine so most of the time there isn't even a message to erase.

That's true, but I found out that telemarketer will call again,
and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and
again thinking I WILL pick up the phone. ProCaller Block solved
that problem of repeat callers.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

"Charlie's Pool Hall, Cue Ball speaking."

I heard a similar version: "Pete's pool hall, 8-ball speaking."

--
Maggie

Dammit, Bob! I said if you called again I'd tell the cops what you
did! Oh wait, who is this?

Hello...I'd like to order a pepperoni pizza.

Suicide hotline - Please hold ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 8:55:28 AM UTC-6, Dusty wrote:

Give them the number to time & temperature. Years ago when I went on vacation I would forward my home phones to time & temp. When I got back, people at work were laughing about how they tried to call me during my vacation and got time & temp. They were terrible about calling someone on vacation and wanting them to do things.

I guess they didn't know the definition of 'vacation.' A few
at work remarked on higher ups wanting a phone number or wanting
them to take their work laptops with them. It had to be pointed
out to those making the request it wasn't a vacation if they
had to work.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

"Charlie's Pool Hall, Cue Ball speaking."

I heard a similar version: "Pete's pool hall, 8-ball speaking."

Tom Mabe is the best. Funny stuff when dealing with telephone calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OgWcwgB50

hahahah "... cute little Mexican midget... Helloooo???"

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We have this phone spammer who keeps calling, and sometimes they'll
leave an automated message that says something about an "issue with our
SS# at this address and we may not have gotten the mailed documentation
yet from them - call them back at 1-800..." They can't take a hint that
we're never going to take THAT bait, so off and on I'll answer their
call by responding with, "Pizza Hut! Can I take your order? Dine in or
Carry out? {pause} Hello??? Can I take your order??? {{click}}"

"Charlie's Pool Hall, Cue Ball speaking."

I heard a similar version: "Pete's pool hall, 8-ball speaking."

--
Maggie

Dammit, Bob! I said if you called again I'd tell the cops what you
did! Oh wait, who is this?

Hello...I'd like to order a pepperoni pizza.

Suicide hotline - Please hold ...

Oh you're bad! I'm making a list!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:05:15 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Suicide hotline - Please hold ...

Suicide Hotline. Hang on a minute...
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Suicide hotline - Please hold ...

Suicide Hotline. Hang on a minute...

Ouch!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:16:05 -0600, Muggles
wrote:

Tom Mabe is the best. Funny stuff when dealing with telephone calls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7OgWcwgB50

hahahah "... cute little Mexican midget... Helloooo???"

You got dog?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNFnviUAIBk

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/30/2015 04:02 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:32:48 AM UTC-5, Jim wrote:
On 11/30/2015 12:10 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

That's awesome!

I always give them the office number of a senator or congresscritter.
I figure if Senator Pocketstuffer gets enough junk calls, maybe (s)he will do something about these abusive practices.

I just say "No, thank you" and the transaction proceeds. No abuse, no spam calls. No store is
going to prevent you from purchasing your items if you don't give them a phone number. If they
ever tried that, I'd leave the items on the counter and walk.

Hi Derby,

When I leave the store line at Walmart, I like to say "And
thank you for not asking me to get a Walmart charge card".

If they remember to ask me, I just tell them that "charge
cards are evil and I already have too many of them". I have
yet to have one not agree with me.

I remember in Radio Shack's glory days, they always wanted
my phone number. I just said "No, thank you" as you do. I do
not remember them ever arguing with me.

And when I go to the doctors, I leave my social security number
blank. If they ask for it, I just shrug my shoulders and
look stupid(er).

I have to remember that these guys are just doing what their
managers are insisting they do and not give them a bad time about
it. They don't want to write the darned thing down any more
that I want to give it to them.

I do have to admire Stromin' for making the guy laugh.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/30/2015 05:46 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
We don't have to be as rude as Stormy,

There was more to it than that. Stormy made the guy
laugh.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Suicide hotline - Please hold ...

Suicide Hotline. Hang on a minute...

Have a customer that kept getting those Google listing scam calls.
Finally he spoke to one and asked him why he should get a listing.
After the spiel ended, my customer said "Why would we want to have
people know where we are? We laundry money for the mod. The last
guy who found out our address, we had to bury out back." {click}
And they never called back.

I have also found with the google scammers that you only have to
say two words and their computer will automatically hang up on
you: law enforcement.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/30/2015 5:59 PM, T wrote:
I have to remember that these guys are just doing what their
managers are insisting they do and not give them a bad time about
it. They don't want to write the darned thing down any more
that I want to give it to them.

I do have to admire Stromin' for making the guy laugh.

-T

I got the feeling that was one tough nut to
crack. He didn't look like he found very much
to be funny. Just my gut sense.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 11/30/2015 6:00 PM, T wrote:
On 11/30/2015 05:46 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
We don't have to be as rude as Stormy,

There was more to it than that. Stormy made the guy
laugh.

I'm never rude or insulting, but DD is too
dumb to know that. Besides, I hate him but
just for today.

Good thing T is Christian, he nailed it.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Is Reebok a racist company ?? Art Deco[_3_] Woodworking 8 October 29th 15 03:50 AM
The Maroons think the Blacks are Racist YouraPeon Home Repair 0 October 31st 13 02:13 PM
Paula Deen a racist? rch Home Repair 43 July 1st 13 07:46 AM
Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!! Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 August 22nd 09 10:39 PM
Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!! Stupendous Man Metalworking 2 August 22nd 09 08:19 AM