Posted to alt.home.repair
Dusty[_2_] Dusty[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

Mike wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:
He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

It frustrates me when stores request a phone number and/or address when I pay cash for something.

Do you ever get calls from Jamaica, or south American countries? Over the years I've gotten a lot of scam calls from Jamaica.

I got a new cell phone with a new number that the number must have been used. During the first few weeks I kept getting calls from different south American countries, and text, all in Spanish. I finally stopped that by cussing a lot, they understood that. Now I'm getting calls from a biker bar in Fort Worth. I'm switching to a different cell service and getting a new number next month. GoSmart cellular has too many dead spots in my area any way. Consumer cellular has better coverage, and better prices.

--
..