Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 11/30/2015 8:09 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 6:02:47 AM UTC-6, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:32:48 AM UTC-5, Jim wrote:
On 11/30/2015 12:10 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

That's awesome!

I always give them the office number of a senator or congresscritter.
I figure if Senator Pocketstuffer gets enough junk calls, maybe (s)he will do something about these abusive practices.

I just say "No, thank you" and the transaction proceeds. No abuse, no spam calls. No store is
going to prevent you from purchasing your items if you don't give them a phone number. If they
ever tried that, I'd leave the items on the counter and walk.

A lot of times the poor drone running the register is following orders and probably gets yelled at for not getting theinformation so I just give them fake information and they're a happy

little drone. I started giving them the phone number for the police
department or FBI office and I figured it would cause problems for any
telepest the store gave the number to. I thought it would be fun to use
social media to get a lot of people to give out the same government
phone number when merchants asked for one at the register. When I was in
the TCU wing here at the center, I kept getting calls from a telepest
selling home security systems. Since I was stuck in bed with nothing
else to do, I had some fun with them. I'd make up all sorts of
information and tell them that I owned a lot of apartments and that I
wanted a system for every one of them and when it came down to them
asking for a credit card number, I'd answer,"What's a credit card?" When
they pushed for more information, I'd tell them that the court appointed
trustee handled all my money because a judge ruled that I'm incompetent
and that I shouldn't handle any money while I here in the mental
hospital. If they hadn't hung up by then, I'd get even more bizarre. I
can't help it, I enjoy fraking with telepests.ヽ(。_°)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Mental Monster

Me too.

Store clerks are doing a legitimate job.

Telemarketers for the most part are like thieves that stick a gun in
your ribs and rob you. The only difference is that the guy that sticks
the gun in your ribs is honest about his intentions.

One day I acted like a befuddled old man to waste a telemarketers time,
then came on clearly to tell him my intent to waste his time.

He told me that I was an old man who did not have a lot of time left to
waste.

He was right, if you are not having fun, hang up.