Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 8:55:28 AM UTC-6, Dusty wrote:

Give them the number to time & temperature. Years ago when I went on vacation I would forward my home phones to time & temp. When I got back, people at work were laughing about how they tried to call me during my vacation and got time & temp. They were terrible about calling someone on vacation and wanting them to do things.

I guess they didn't know the definition of 'vacation.' A few
at work remarked on higher ups wanting a phone number or wanting
them to take their work laptops with them. It had to be pointed
out to those making the request it wasn't a vacation if they
had to work.