Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 11/30/2015 7:03 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:44:38 AM UTC-5, Dusty wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:
He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"
Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

It frustrates me when stores request a phone number and/or address when I pay cash for something.

Just say "No thank you" and proceed with the transaction. It's never been a problem for me.

I don't believe in extraneous stuff at check out. Figure it holds up
the line for a few seconds making a long line even more annoying.

I try to be nice with check-out people and brighten their day, and mine,
but don't like wasting their time or mine.