Posted to alt.home.repair
rch rch is offline

Default Paula Deen a racist?

If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?
Posted to alt.home.repair

rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse Jackson's
church, will she still be a racist?

No, she would simply be a "creepy ass cracker." That is AFTER they
cashed her check.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/27/2013 7:56 PM, rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse
Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/27/2013 7:56 PM, rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse Jackson's
church, will she still be a racist?

Crap, I forgot the link. O_o

http://www.wnd.com/2002/03/13093/

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

I guess it depends how poor the church is
that week, and if they can get that donation
in cash. Amazing, how a bit of cash gets
absolution from some churches.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Ken" wrote in message ...
rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse Jackson's
church, will she still be a racist?

No, she would simply be a "creepy ass cracker."
That is AFTER they cashed her check.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm waiting for a branch of National Association
for Advancement of White People to be established
near me. Then, I can go join and be an official
racist. I can buy a pickup, and a rope, and go
hunt Norths to put on top of Christmas trees.
While all the time playing banjo music.

My family photo:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e-Crackers.JPG
That's me, on the left. Honky mofo cracker to
the core.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money
from large corporations in order to get donations
for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting
him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 6/27/2013 7:56 PM, rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse
Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

didn't work for his son, did it?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/27/2013 10:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
I'm waiting for a branch of National Association
for Advancement of White People to be established
near me.

Here you go:

http://www.gop.gov

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article , Ken wrote:

rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse Jackson's
church, will she still be a racist?

No, she would simply be a "creepy ass cracker." That is AFTER they
cashed her check.

And assuming the check clears. May not be a given due to recent "set
backs".
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:31:16 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 6/27/2013 7:56 PM, rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse
Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

didn't work for his son, did it?

Holy crap! You're sounding less liberal every day.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:57:30 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 6/27/2013 7:56 PM, rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse
Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

It's much more likely that he's "good" at it. That is, he never
makes outright threats, he always insists that the corporation give
promises to correct whatever racist and/or racial practice they're
engaged in, and he never directly asks for money. Rather, they
volunteer it.

Just like the back and forth that goes on between a driver and a cop
who has stopped him for a traffic violation, where the driver knows
how not to offer a bribe and the cop knows how to not soliticit a
bribe, even though the outcome is that the driver bribes the cop not
to give him a ticket.

IOW, Jackson's not charged because whoever he's dealt with won't
cooperate, for his own sake and for the sake of the corporation, and
the prosecutor can't prove Jackson did anything wrong.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

didn't work for his son, did it?

....both were acting niggardly
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:58:25 -0500, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 20:31:16 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 6/27/2013 7:56 PM, rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse
Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

didn't work for his son, did it?

Holy crap! You're sounding less liberal every day.

Don't count on it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:56:07 -0700, rch wrote:

will she still be a racist?

What is a "racist"?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/28/2013 11:02 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:56:07 -0700, rch wrote:

will she still be a racist?

What is a "racist"?

Someone who loves NASCAR and the NHRA. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 6/28/2013 11:02 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:56:07 -0700, rch wrote:

will she still be a racist?

What is a "racist"?

Someone who loves NASCAR and the NHRA. ^_^

TDD

IndyCar never gets any props any more (grin)
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 13:09:44 -0400, Kurt Ullman
wrote:

In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 6/28/2013 11:02 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:56:07 -0700, rch wrote:

will she still be a racist?

What is a "racist"?

Someone who loves NASCAR and the NHRA. ^_^

TDD

IndyCar never gets any props any more (grin)

Nor Hydroplanes.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/28/2013 12:09 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
The Daring Dufas wrote:

On 6/28/2013 11:02 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:56:07 -0700, rch wrote:

will she still be a racist?

What is a "racist"?

Someone who loves NASCAR and the NHRA. ^_^

TDD

IndyCar never gets any props any more (grin)

Those are Limousine Racists. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

didn't work for his son, did it?

...both were acting niggardly

you mean like republicans
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:59:15 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

didn't work for his son, did it?

...both were acting niggardly

you mean like republicans

Hell, you act niggardly, but you are a progressive liberal that wants
government to give you everything.

Posted to alt.home.repair

That was a series of cheap shots.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Malcom "Mal" Reynolds" wrote in message ...
In article ,

didn't work for his son, did it?

...both were acting niggardly

you mean like republicans

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:00:43 -0500, IGot2P wrote:

On 6/28/2013 11:02 AM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:56:07 -0700, rch wrote:

will she still be a racist?

What is a "racist"?

Someone who loves NASCAR and the NHRA. ^_^

TDD

and the NRA.

So Democrat and Libertarian members of the NRA are "racist".

Please explain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

will she still be a racist?

What is a "racist"?

Someone who loves NASCAR and the NHRA. ^_^

TDD

and the NRA.

Um, "National Racing Association?" ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:59:15 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

didn't work for his son, did it?

...both were acting niggardly

you mean like republicans

Hell, you act niggardly, but you are a progressive liberal that wants
government to give you everything.

poor baby, I am not mitt romney

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:34:29 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:59:15 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

didn't work for his son, did it?

...both were acting niggardly

you mean like republicans

Hell, you act niggardly, but you are a progressive liberal that wants
government to give you everything.

poor baby, I am not mitt romney

Did I say that? Another feeble attempt to change the narrative.

I have an idea. Why don't you try to help people here instead of being
a troll that you are. I never see you trying to help people with DIY.

Now run along, you are dismissed!
Posted to alt.home.repair

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:34:29 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

In article ,
Oren wrote:

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 11:59:15 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

wrote:

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money from large
corporations in
order to get donations for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting him would be "racist".
o_O

TDD

didn't work for his son, did it?

...both were acting niggardly

you mean like republicans

Hell, you act niggardly, but you are a progressive liberal that wants
government to give you everything.

poor baby, I am not mitt romney

Did I say that? Another feeble attempt to change the narrative.

yes, your attempts are rather feeble

I have an idea. Why don't you try to help people here instead of being
a troll that you are. I never see you trying to help people with DIY.

which obviously makes you the know-it-all god, so why can't you solve
world hunger?

Now run along, you are dismissed!

Posted to alt.home.repair

rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend
Jesse
Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?

Only if she sends it with a bucket of fried chicken and
watermelons

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, June 28, 2013 4:05:55 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 15:00:43 -0500, IGot2P wrote:

On 6/28/2013 11:02 AM, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 27 Jun 2013 17:56:07 -0700, rch wrote:

will she still be a racist?

What is a "racist"?

Someone who loves NASCAR and the NHRA. ^_^

TDD

and the NRA.

So Democrat and Libertarian members of the NRA are "racist".

Please explain.

They do not understand without a baseball bat upside their capitalist stinking heads.
Posted to alt.home.repair

That's not nice, making fun of Africoon Americans.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"ChairMan" wrote in message ...
rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend
Jesse
Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?

Only if she sends it with a bucket of fried chicken and
watermelons

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 21:58:22 -0700, "Malcom \"Mal\" Reynolds"
wrote:

o why can't you solve
world hunger?

Narrative change noted.

Welcome to my turd tumbler folder!
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/29/2013 7:04 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's not nice, making fun of Africoon Americans.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Did Jesus teach you to be like that?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Saturday, June 29, 2013 10:51:41 AM UTC-4, Jerrod wrote:
On 6/29/2013 7:04 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

That's not nice, making fun of Africoon Americans.

.

Christopher A. Young

Learn more about Jesus

www.lds.org

Did Jesus teach you to be like that?

Jesus teaches Christians how to obliterate races. Look at the Amazon and the Incas.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Be glad I don't smell like that all the time.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Jerrod" wrote in message eb.com...
On 6/29/2013 7:04 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's not nice, making fun of Africoon Americans.
.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org

Did Jesus teach you to be like that?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 06-29-2013 12:05, Country Carpenter wrote:
Jesus teaches Christians how to obliterate races. Look at the Amazon and the Incas.

Your ignorance of what Jesus taught is amazing.

--
Wes Groleau

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
will make violent revolution inevitable.
€” John F. Kennedy

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 29 Jun 2013 13:12:05 -0400, Wes Groleau
wrote:

On 06-29-2013 12:05, Country Carpenter wrote:
Jesus teaches Christians how to obliterate races. Look at the Amazon and the Incas.

Your ignorance of what Jesus taught is amazing.

Jesus has a sense of humor. Just look around at people when you're in
public.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ltine-Crackers.
JPG
That's me, on the left. Honky mofo cracker to
the core.

I'm glad you said which one you were. They all look alike to me.

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
.
.
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money
from large corporations in order to get donations
for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting
him would be "racist". o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

rch wrote in
:

If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse
Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?

Will also at least need to whip that hair into an afro.
Posted to alt.home.repair

People been saying that to me, all my life.

We're not rich enough to be Ritz, and we're not
classy enough to be Premium. So, I am just the
plain old cracker.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus