Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paula Deen a racist?

I'm waiting for a branch of National Association
for Advancement of White People to be established
near me. Then, I can go join and be an official
racist. I can buy a pickup, and a rope, and go
hunt Norths to put on top of Christmas trees.
While all the time playing banjo music.

My family photo:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...e-Crackers.JPG
That's me, on the left. Honky mofo cracker to
the core.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message ...

Jessie Jackson has been known to extort money
from large corporations in order to get donations
for Negro American organizations. No action
is ever taken against him because prosecuting
him would be "racist". o_O

TDD