Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Paula Deen a racist?

Stormin Mormon wrote:
People been saying that to me, all my life.

We're not rich enough to be Ritz, and we're not
classy enough to be Premium. So, I am just the
plain old cracker.

Well, I was in the Navy so that makes me a Saltine.

.
.
"Red Green" wrote in message ...
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
:

My family photo:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ltine-Crackers.
JPG
That's me, on the left. Honky mofo cracker to
the core.

I'm glad you said which one you were. They all look alike to me.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

I've never been in the military, so maybe
I'm unsalted top?
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"willshak" wrote in message ...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
People been saying that to me, all my life.

We're not rich enough to be Ritz, and we're not
classy enough to be Premium. So, I am just the
plain old cracker.

Well, I was in the Navy so that makes me a Saltine.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, June 27, 2013 8:56:07 PM UTC-4, rch wrote:
If Paula Deen donates 1 million dollars to the Reverend Jesse Jackson's church, will she still be a racist?

You can't teach an old dog new tricks...This is how they 'talked' down south. I do not believe she is a racist.
Posted to alt.home.repair

I think the trend is going that way....
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message ...

Remember, you might not like the half white
guy in the Oval Orifice, but he's still our
Precident.
.

Was that a Freudian slip??