Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 7:55:35 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 11/30/2015 7:03 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, November 30, 2015 at 4:44:38 AM UTC-5, Dusty wrote:
Mike wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:
He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"
Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

It frustrates me when stores request a phone number and/or address when I pay cash for something.

Just say "No thank you" and proceed with the transaction. It's never been a problem for me.

I don't believe in extraneous stuff at check out. Figure it holds up
the line for a few seconds making a long line even more annoying.

I try to be nice with check-out people and brighten their day, and mine,
but don't like wasting their time or mine.

The same for me. That is why I add the "Thank you" to my "No". They are
simply doing their job by asking so there is no need to be rude or even
curt. Just saying "No" is considerably harsher than a "No, thank you" or
"I'd rather not, thanks".

I feel it shows that I understand that they need to ask and that I am not
annoyed (at them) that they asked.