Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.com is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

That's awesome!

I always give them the office number of a senator or congresscritter.
I figure if Senator Pocketstuffer gets enough junk calls, maybe (s)he will do something about these abusive practices.

I just say "No, thank you" and the transaction proceeds. No abuse, no spam calls. No store is
going to prevent you from purchasing your items if you don't give them a phone number. If they
ever tried that, I'd leave the items on the counter and walk.

At our "HF" Princess Auto they use the phone number as a
search tool for returns - when you don't have the sales slip ..
... though - to their credit - they still honoured my recent return
without finding it in their system - so I'm on my third
2 free ones 1/2 inch torque wrench, over 8 years ...
.. it's still the same crappy excuse for a tool ..
John T.