Posted to alt.home.repair
Dusty[_2_] Dusty[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

Stormin wrote:
On 11/30/2015 12:10 AM, Mike Duffy wrote:
On Sun, 29 Nov 2015 21:04:54 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

He says "Can I get your phone number, area code first?"

Just make up a number in the 911 area code. Sometimes they don't notice.

One friend of mine suggests giving the
number to the local radio talk show.
Might work. I don't know if they spam
by phone, but spamming a call in talk
show would be fun.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Give them the number to time & temperature. Years ago when I went on vacation I would forward my home phones to time & temp. When I got back, people at work were laughing about how they tried to call me during my vacation and got time & temp. They were terrible about calling someone on vacation and wanting them to do things.

--
..