Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/06/2015 04:21 AM, T wrote:
It was that little a time ago. Huh. I thought it was longer.
Mormons certainly are not racists now.

At least as far as the priesthood goes. Stormin seems to have a thing
about Hispanics. I guess he never got the memo that Hispanics are where
the LDS church is seeing a major part of their growth lately.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/06/2015 07:28 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Hey, is their "convert, or we will kill you"
considered racist?

Nope. However Arab Muslims tend to look down on the non-Arabs and
supposedly you can't really grasp the Koran without reading in in
Arabic. That would be racist.

As a sidebar comment, Persians aren't Arabs and don't think much of them.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/06/2015 12:32 PM, rbowman wrote:
you got to do Christmas and Russian Christmas

We do the same thing here. Makes for a long Christmas season
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/06/2015 05:26 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/6/2015 5:23 AM, T wrote:
On 12/05/2015 10:52 AM, Muggles wrote:
I think the Lord works through all people, good or bad. He can use
anyone to do His will. We may not like it, though!

Hi Maggie,

Agreed. Only the Lord knows our hearts or what his
purpose for each of us is on the Earth.

-T

There you go, speaking for The Lord again.

And somehow my personal belief makes me a spokesman for the Lord.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/06/2015 04:37 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If you hand a black friend a gun and
then "Black man with a gun" enters your mind, there is something else
going on there.

That all depends what is your heart. If I really was
afraid of this particular individual with a gun, I
never would have handed him one, especially not one
a powerful as an M1A (civilian M14).

What I was after was his indignant response, which was something
like "it never stops" and "I don't get no respect". Hey,
what are friends for! Some one the comments he use to make
about white guys were hysterical.

But you see, we were friends. It is all about what is
in your heart. Hell, I have had my own name used as a swear
word at times.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 9:29:21 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/5/2015 7:52 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Saturday, December 5, 2015 at 3:11:00 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
No worries. If I'm mistaken, then write what is
the truth, and correct me.

The truth is that how my Higher Power and I communicate is between my Higher
Power and me. I have no desire to explain it to you because I have no need to defend
myself to you.

You, without knowing a single thing about my religious beliefs, chose to assume
that the Heavens are silent to me. Is that treating me with an open and loving heart?
No, it was an unwarranted attack not based on any personal knowledge. Perhaps you
were prompted?

That's a lot of lines of text, from a guy who
chooses not to comment.

You just keep making yourself looks worse and worse. Where did I say "I choose not
to comment"?

Read my post again. I said "I have no desire to *explain* it to you."
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 6:26:24 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 12/06/2015 04:37 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If you hand a black friend a gun and
then "Black man with a gun" enters your mind, there is something else
going on there.

That all depends what is your heart. If I really was
afraid of this particular individual with a gun, I
never would have handed him one, especially not one
a powerful as an M1A (civilian M14).

Who said anything about you being afraid? How is that
even relevant to my comment?

If you have those kind of thoughts then it *is* in your
heart.

What I was after was his indignant response, which was something
like "it never stops" and "I don't get no respect". Hey,
what are friends for! Some one the comments he use to make
about white guys were hysterical.

But you see, we were friends. It is all about what is
in your heart. Hell, I have had my own name used as a swear
word at times.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/06/2015 04:15 PM, T wrote:
On 12/06/2015 12:32 PM, rbowman wrote:
you got to do Christmas and Russian Christmas

We do the same thing here. Makes for a long Christmas season

There were enough Jewish kids and teachers in the high school I went to
as well as assorted Eastern Orthodox that from about now to the middle
of January was a lost cause.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/06/2015 05:53 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/06/2015 04:15 PM, T wrote:
On 12/06/2015 12:32 PM, rbowman wrote:
you got to do Christmas and Russian Christmas

We do the same thing here. Makes for a long Christmas season

There were enough Jewish kids and teachers in the high school I went to
as well as assorted Eastern Orthodox that from about now to the middle
of January was a lost cause.

Glory be to God! :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/06/2015 03:40 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 6:26:24 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 12/06/2015 04:37 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If you hand a black friend a gun and
then "Black man with a gun" enters your mind, there is something else
going on there.

That all depends what is your heart. If I really was
afraid of this particular individual with a gun, I
never would have handed him one, especially not one
a powerful as an M1A (civilian M14).

Who said anything about you being afraid? How is that
even relevant to my comment?

I mistook your meaning. My bad.

If you have those kind of thoughts then it *is* in your
heart.

My intention was to give a friend a bad time. Guys do
that to each other. It means we like you. Guys are
real uncomfortable saying "I love you man", so we give each
other a bad time.

What I was after was his indignant response, which was something
like "it never stops" and "I don't get no respect". Hey,
what are friends for! Some one the comments he use to make
about white guys were hysterical.

But you see, we were friends. It is all about what is
in your heart. Hell, I have had my own name used as a swear
word at times.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sunday, December 6, 2015 at 3:57:32 AM UTC-6, T wrote:
On 12/05/2015 11:00 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/5/2015 12:26 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 09:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
I don't mind finding out what he believes. It doesn't mean I agree or
disagree with him, either way. It's just a conversation - interesting
to find out about other people.

I've always found religious beliefs to be an interesting field but I'm
turned off by aggressive proselytism, be it Moonie or Mormon. LDS
missionaries are sheep stealers of the first order. Montana is not Utah
or Idaho but with 5 to 6% of the residents being LDS there is a bit of
suspicion.

Don't get me wrong. Mormons are excellent citizens and neighbors. It's
the tendency to proselytism, exhibited by Stormin's tag line, that puts
people off and there are enough, shall we say, theological novelties
that the more mainstream Christian denominations have a problem.

Well, I guess I've met all kinds of people who proselytize for one
belief or another be it religious or secular in nature. That doesn't
bother me any more. IF someone can convince me to change my mind about
it something, it's because they've given me a good reason that I've
researched and thought about for quite a while before changing my
viewpoint.

Proselytizing use to really irritate me as a kid. Now-a-days
I look at it as someone wanting to share with me something that is
of value in their own lived. That is a good thing.

I'm always polite to proselytizers until it becomes evident that they don't comprehend the meaning of 7 words of the English language arranged thus,"No thank you." and "I am not interested." That's when I tell them that I'm a Satanist who worships the Devil. I make a horn sign at them, ask them if they would like to be a sacrifice, hiss loudly and lunge at them. I also have a good deep evil laugh I can through in. I've come across some really pushy ones before and it's almost come to blows. (ง'̀-'́)ง

[8~{} Uncle Evil Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/6/2015 11:44 PM, T wrote:
On 12/06/2015 03:40 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
If you have those kind of thoughts then it *is* in your
heart.

My intention was to give a friend a bad time. Guys do
that to each other. It means we like you. Guys are
real uncomfortable saying "I love you man", so we give each
other a bad time.

Thanks, honey. That explains a lot.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Is Reebok a racist company ?? Art Deco[_3_] Woodworking 8 October 29th 15 03:50 AM
The Maroons think the Blacks are Racist YouraPeon Home Repair 0 October 31st 13 02:13 PM
Paula Deen a racist? rch Home Repair 43 July 1st 13 07:46 AM
Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!! Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 August 22nd 09 10:39 PM
Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!! Stupendous Man Metalworking 2 August 22nd 09 08:19 AM