Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/3/2015 5:55 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 12:27:33 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 12/2/2015 5:17 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/2/2015 3:10 PM, T wrote:

I have a lot of very sweet Mormon relatives on my father's
side. And there is always Stromin', who does make them proud.
I am glad to know him. God knows all good people, even if
they don't know him.

-T

Well, I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ.
I pray to God in the name of the Son. I read the
scriptures including the Holy Bible. I have the
companionship of the Spirit, personal revelation,
and the priesthood. I've used the priesthood
more than once, and know it's true.

Wish you could see the world as I do.

What is the priesthood?

https://www.mormon.org/faq/purpose-of-priesthood

Thanks

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 7:15 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/2/2015 6:44 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Mormons believe only one church has the priesthood.
Others can dunk, sprinkle, etc, but it doesn't
get recognized by God as valid.

Sad. So very sad.

When Jesus walked the Earth, he didn't say
"All religions have the way, and the truth
and the light".

He said he is the way, the truth, and the light.

Religion wasn't mentioned.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 7:18 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/3/2015 12:27 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/2/2015 5:17 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ.
I pray to God in the name of the Son. I read the
scriptures including the Holy Bible. I have the
companionship of the Spirit, personal revelation,
and the priesthood. I've used the priesthood
more than once, and know it's true.

Wish you could see the world as I do.

What is the priesthood?

The power to act in the name of God, on Earth.
To perform ordinances such as baptism, blessing
the sacrament, confirmation, ordaining.

If you take a look around the web site in my
signature box (use the search engine box) you
can find a lot of articles and talks.

So every believer has the power to act in the name of God on Earth, right?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 12:39 PM, T wrote:
On 12/02/2015 03:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And the true evidence is prayer, and the witness of
the Spirit. Which doesn't do much for me, when I read
what you write.

It would be nice for you is that was the case. Sadly,
there is nothing but the absolute thinnest wishful
thinking. Not one single archaeological dig. Not one
single strand of DNA. You need outside verification from
non-Mormon sources, say like a university archaeological
dig. And, if there were ANY semitic presence, especially
the size that your holy books states, it would easily
show in DNA. Kidnap for marriage was very common. I am
so sorry.

And the true evidence is prayer, and the witness of
the Spirit. Which doesn't do much for me, when I read
what you write.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 4:40 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 9:16:34 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
https://www.mormon.org/faq/purpose-of-priesthood

That surprises me. Someone posted a good link,
which is accurate. Thank you.

I posted the link to answer Maggie's question as it related to this
thread. I did not (and do not) vouch for it's accuracy.

I could have included this link too, but it was not relevant until
now. I'm sure you will thank me for this link also:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/12409a.htm

I don't know much about that stuff on the second
page. Naaah, just going to go back to hating you.
No thanks, today.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 5:12 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/3/2015 7:18 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The power to act in the name of God, on Earth.
To perform ordinances such as baptism, blessing
the sacrament, confirmation, ordaining.

If you take a look around the web site in my
signature box (use the search engine box) you
can find a lot of articles and talks.

So every believer has the power to act in the name of God on Earth, right?

Wrong. The priesthood is given to those who
meet the qualifications.

To confer the priesthood is done by ordination.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 5:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/3/2015 5:12 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/3/2015 7:18 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
The power to act in the name of God, on Earth.
To perform ordinances such as baptism, blessing
the sacrament, confirmation, ordaining.

If you take a look around the web site in my
signature box (use the search engine box) you
can find a lot of articles and talks.

So every believer has the power to act in the name of God on Earth,
right?

Wrong. The priesthood is given to those who
meet the qualifications.

To confer the priesthood is done by ordination.

Where does it say that?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 6:29 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/3/2015 5:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So every believer has the power to act in the name of God on Earth,
right?

Wrong. The priesthood is given to those who
meet the qualifications.

To confer the priesthood is done by ordination.

Where does it say that?

Probably in books 1 and 2 of Church Handbook
Of Instructions. Also in the class manuals used
for adult classes. And in the other church
literature.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 5:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/3/2015 6:29 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/3/2015 5:27 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
So every believer has the power to act in the name of God on Earth,
right?

Wrong. The priesthood is given to those who
meet the qualifications.

To confer the priesthood is done by ordination.

Where does it say that?

Probably in books 1 and 2 of Church Handbook
Of Instructions. Also in the class manuals used
for adult classes. And in the other church
literature.

Ok. Thanks. I was trying to find something in the Bible where it said
that and couldn't find anything. Thought maybe you knew.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 5:17:08 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

Wish you could see the world as I do.

....this world would be more ****ed-up than it is...if that happened!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 6:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/3/2015 5:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
To confer the priesthood is done by ordination.

Where does it say that?

Probably in books 1 and 2 of Church Handbook
Of Instructions. Also in the class manuals used
for adult classes. And in the other church
literature.

Ok. Thanks. I was trying to find something in the Bible where it said
that and couldn't find anything. Thought maybe you knew.

The link in my signature box takes you to the
church web site. Use the search box, word:
priesthood. Plenty of good articles, with
plenty of scripture quotes. The LDS church
uses the King James version, very extensively
in the teachings.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/02/2015 10:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
What is the priesthood?

Something you were never going to reach if you were black. Then Kimble
had a revelation from God.

The LDS church had a pavilion at the NY World's Fair in the '60s. They
had an inspiring film showing happy families being reunited in heaven.
There were white families, yellow families, red families, Hispanic
families, but there was a certain lack that did not go unnoticed in NYC.
The memo from God followed sometime later.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/03/2015 04:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ok. Thanks. I was trying to find something in the Bible where it said
that and couldn't find anything. Thought maybe you knew.

Along with the latter day saints, there was a latter day revelation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine_and_Covenants
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_...28Mormonism%29

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 12:26:23 PM UTC-6, T wrote:
On 12/03/2015 10:08 AM, Uncle Monster wrote:
Heck, I'm related to everyone because I'm half Italian and half Hillbilly. As everyone knows, my people will mate with anything. I even had an Auaaaaaaant Fluffy on the Italian side. \('')/

[8~{} Uncle DNA Monster

It would be fascinating for you to do a DNA trace!

The genetic search would have to include livestock. ()

[8~{} Uncle DNA Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 7:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/3/2015 6:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/3/2015 5:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
To confer the priesthood is done by ordination.

Where does it say that?

Probably in books 1 and 2 of Church Handbook
Of Instructions. Also in the class manuals used
for adult classes. And in the other church
literature.

Ok. Thanks. I was trying to find something in the Bible where it said
that and couldn't find anything. Thought maybe you knew.

The link in my signature box takes you to the
church web site. Use the search box, word:
priesthood. Plenty of good articles, with
plenty of scripture quotes. The LDS church
uses the King James version, very extensively
in the teachings.

I like to use the BlueletterBible.org site, and it has a KJV, plus an
extensive search tool with commentaries and concordances so you can look
up the original Greek and Hebrew meanings..

1 Peter chapter 2 is a good one that talks about priesthood, but I
didn't find anything about ordination. It could be totally different
than what you're referring to, though.

--
Maggie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 9:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/02/2015 10:27 PM, Muggles wrote:
What is the priesthood?

Something you were never going to reach if you were black. Then Kimble
had a revelation from God.

The LDS church had a pavilion at the NY World's Fair in the '60s. They
had an inspiring film showing happy families being reunited in heaven.
There were white families, yellow families, red families, Hispanic
families, but there was a certain lack that did not go unnoticed in NYC.
The memo from God followed sometime later.

That's new to me!

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 9:12 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 04:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
Ok. Thanks. I was trying to find something in the Bible where it said
that and couldn't find anything. Thought maybe you knew.

Along with the latter day saints, there was a latter day revelation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctrine_and_Covenants
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pearl_...28Mormonism%29

OK ... I glanced over both links. Is there anything specific you were
pointing too?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/3/2015 10:56 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/3/2015 9:06 PM, rbowman wrote:
The LDS church had a pavilion at the NY World's Fair in the '60s. They
had an inspiring film showing happy families being reunited in heaven.
There were white families, yellow families, red families, Hispanic
families, but there was a certain lack that did not go unnoticed in NYC.
The memo from God followed sometime later.

That's new to me!

That was a long time ago. What difference,
after all, doees it make?

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/03/2015 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
OK ... I glanced over both links. Is there anything specific you were
pointing too?

Nope, but if you want to know about the Mormon concept of priesthood
you'll find it in one or the other of those sources, not in the bible.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/03/2015 08:22 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The genetic search would have to include livestock.

That's an extra cost option at 23andMe. They do Neanderthal however. I
found out the bumper sticker on my pickup that says 'Neanderthal And
Proud' is not entirely erroneous.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 3:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 9:19 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
OK ... I glanced over both links. Is there anything specific you were
pointing too?

Nope, but if you want to know about the Mormon concept of priesthood
you'll find it in one or the other of those sources, not in the bible.

ok thanks

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 3:40:11 PM UTC-6, Stormin Mormon wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

Christopher A. Young

....you couldn't be a worse representative for your religion if you tried...and you don't! ¯\(º_o)/¯
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 9:19 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
OK ... I glanced over both links. Is there anything specific you were
pointing too?

Nope, but if you want to know about the Mormon concept of priesthood
you'll find it in one or the other of those sources, not in the bible.

ok thanks

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world. There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments). Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

--
..
Christopher A. Young

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 7:22:26 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world. There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments). Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

Those aren't promptings, those are just voices in your head.

Get some help...maybe call your Bishop.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 9:19:07 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 08:22 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The genetic search would have to include livestock.

That's an extra cost option at 23andMe. They do Neanderthal however. I
found out the bumper sticker on my pickup that says 'Neanderthal And
Proud' is not entirely erroneous.

There is definitely Neanderthal in my family tree. I'm sure there is African more recent than Lucy in there too. The Romans were all over Africa. Hey, I could be related to Cecil The Lion. It's a shame everyone has already forgotten about the big cuddly kitty. ¯\__/¯

[8~{} Uncle Cave Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 3 Dec 2015 19:22:17 -0800 (PST), Uncle Monster
wrote:

It would be fascinating for you to do a DNA trace!

The genetic search would have to include livestock. (?)

[8~{} Uncle DNA Monster

Be careful. Some things you just don't want to know or find out. It
could create guilt.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 16:40:11 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What is the exact day of your death revealed to you? It may conflict
with the Bible. If you check.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It would be fascinating for you to do a DNA trace!

The genetic search would have to include livestock. (?)

[8~{} Uncle DNA Monster

Be careful. Some things you just don't want to know or find out. It
could create guilt.

You could come from a l_o_n_g line of liberals! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 17:00:32 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 7:22:26 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world. There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments). Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

Those aren't promptings, those are just voices in your head.

Get some help...maybe call your Bishop.

Those are revelations. God spoke to him. He should know the exact time
of his death by revelation and not the Bible?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 8:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 7:22:26 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world. There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments). Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

Those aren't promptings, those are just voices in your head.

Get some help...maybe call your Bishop.

Ah, another mind reader.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 8:00 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 7:22:26 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world. There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments). Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

Those aren't promptings, those are just voices in your head.

Get some help...maybe call your Bishop.

Just because the Heavens are silent to you....
doesn't mean they are silent to everyone.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What is the exact day of your death revealed to you? It may conflict
with the Bible. If you check.

That information isn't part of any of
my callings. I don't know my date of
death.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/04/2015 03:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 9:19 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
OK ... I glanced over both links. Is there anything specific you were
pointing too?

Nope, but if you want to know about the Mormon concept of priesthood
you'll find it in one or the other of those sources, not in the bible.

ok thanks

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Keep it up and if Stormin can figure out where you live you'll have two
young men in suits, ties, and white shirts beating on your door.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 8:30 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/04/2015 03:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 9:19 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 08:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
OK ... I glanced over both links. Is there anything specific you
were
pointing too?

Nope, but if you want to know about the Mormon concept of priesthood
you'll find it in one or the other of those sources, not in the bible.

ok thanks

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Keep it up and if Stormin can figure out where you live you'll have two
young men in suits, ties, and white shirts beating on your door.

I don't mind finding out what he believes. It doesn't mean I agree or
disagree with him, either way. It's just a conversation - interesting
to find out about other people.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/4/2015 6:22 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world.

As in personal revelation?

There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments).

I'm not exactly impressed with church formalities, but church
administration is not my gifting, so I imagine it's normal for me to
feel that way.

I also think there is plenty of guidance just within the Old and New
Testaments.

Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

Callings? Do you mean the gifts of the Spirit?

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It would be fascinating for you to do a DNA trace!

The genetic search would have to include livestock. (?)

[8~{} Uncle DNA Monster

Be careful. Some things you just don't want to know or find out. It
could create guilt.

I'm everyone's cousin, even yours. \('')/

[8~{} Uncle Cousin Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

It would be fascinating for you to do a DNA trace!

The genetic search would have to include livestock. (?)

[8~{} Uncle DNA Monster

Be careful. Some things you just don't want to know or find out. It
could create guilt.

You could come from a l_o_n_g line of liberals! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My mom was a New York Democrat. My dad was a Southern Republican. Me, I belong to the Schizophrenic Party. ٩(๏̯͡๏)۶

[8~{} Uncle Crazy Monster
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 12/03/2015 05:38 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/3/2015 6:59 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/3/2015 5:54 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
To confer the priesthood is done by ordination.

Where does it say that?

Probably in books 1 and 2 of Church Handbook
Of Instructions. Also in the class manuals used
for adult classes. And in the other church
literature.

Ok. Thanks. I was trying to find something in the Bible where it said
that and couldn't find anything. Thought maybe you knew.

The link in my signature box takes you to the
church web site. Use the search box, word:
priesthood. Plenty of good articles, with
plenty of scripture quotes. The LDS church
uses the King James version, very extensively
in the teachings.

You need to also point out that where the bible
and the Book of Mormon are in conflict, which
happens a lot, that the Book of Mormon trumps
the Bible. A good example is the first commandment
(monotheism and polytheism.)

Is Reebok a racist company ?? Art Deco[_3_] Woodworking 8 October 29th 15 03:50 AM
The Maroons think the Blacks are Racist YouraPeon Home Repair 0 October 31st 13 02:13 PM
Paula Deen a racist? rch Home Repair 43 July 1st 13 07:46 AM
Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!! Wes[_2_] Metalworking 0 August 22nd 09 10:39 PM
Gun owner at Tea Party was a Racist!!!!! Stupendous Man Metalworking 2 August 22nd 09 08:19 AM