Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/3/2015 7:18 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/3/2015 12:27 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/2/2015 5:17 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
Well, I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ.
I pray to God in the name of the Son. I read the
scriptures including the Holy Bible. I have the
companionship of the Spirit, personal revelation,
and the priesthood. I've used the priesthood
more than once, and know it's true.

Wish you could see the world as I do.

What is the priesthood?

The power to act in the name of God, on Earth.
To perform ordinances such as baptism, blessing
the sacrament, confirmation, ordaining.

If you take a look around the web site in my
signature box (use the search engine box) you
can find a lot of articles and talks.

So every believer has the power to act in the name of God on Earth, right?

--
Maggie