Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On Fri, 4 Dec 2015 17:00:32 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 7:22:26 PM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/4/2015 5:32 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 12/4/2015 3:40 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

We are so fortunate to have continuing
revelation. Not wandering around in darkness
like the Bible readers of the world.

What do you mean?

Meaning that God has given more information to the
people of the world. There are more books of scripture
than just the Old Testament, and New Testament. Also
through prophets, and others, we have guidance on
church administration, commandments of health (and
other commandments). Also, people in the church can
get guidance through the Spirit to help with their
callings. Many times, I've gotten promptings through
the Spirit, how to do my callings.

Those aren't promptings, those are just voices in your head.

Get some help...maybe call your Bishop.

Those are revelations. God spoke to him. He should know the exact time
of his death by revelation and not the Bible?