Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_4_] Muggles[_4_] is offline

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/3/2015 5:55 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 12:27:33 AM UTC-5, Muggles wrote:
On 12/2/2015 5:17 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 12/2/2015 3:10 PM, T wrote:

I have a lot of very sweet Mormon relatives on my father's
side. And there is always Stromin', who does make them proud.
I am glad to know him. God knows all good people, even if
they don't know him.

-T

Well, I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ.
I pray to God in the name of the Son. I read the
scriptures including the Holy Bible. I have the
companionship of the Spirit, personal revelation,
and the priesthood. I've used the priesthood
more than once, and know it's true.

Wish you could see the world as I do.

What is the priesthood?

https://www.mormon.org/faq/purpose-of-priesthood