Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/3/2015 4:40 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 9:16:34 AM UTC-5, Stormin Mormon wrote:
https://www.mormon.org/faq/purpose-of-priesthood

That surprises me. Someone posted a good link,
which is accurate. Thank you.

I posted the link to answer Maggie's question as it related to this
thread. I did not (and do not) vouch for it's accuracy.

I could have included this link too, but it was not relevant until
now. I'm sure you will thank me for this link also:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/12409a.htm

I don't know much about that stuff on the second
page. Naaah, just going to go back to hating you.
No thanks, today.

--
..
Christopher A. Young