Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On Friday, December 4, 2015 at 9:19:07 AM UTC-6, rbowman wrote:
On 12/03/2015 08:22 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
The genetic search would have to include livestock.

That's an extra cost option at 23andMe. They do Neanderthal however. I
found out the bumper sticker on my pickup that says 'Neanderthal And
Proud' is not entirely erroneous.

There is definitely Neanderthal in my family tree. I'm sure there is African more recent than Lucy in there too. The Romans were all over Africa. Hey, I could be related to Cecil The Lion. It's a shame everyone has already forgotten about the big cuddly kitty. ¯\_—‰€¿—‰_/¯

[8~{} Uncle Cave Monster