Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Stormy uses the N word on a black man RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

On 12/3/2015 12:39 PM, T wrote:
On 12/02/2015 03:14 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
And the true evidence is prayer, and the witness of
the Spirit. Which doesn't do much for me, when I read
what you write.

It would be nice for you is that was the case. Sadly,
there is nothing but the absolute thinnest wishful
thinking. Not one single archaeological dig. Not one
single strand of DNA. You need outside verification from
non-Mormon sources, say like a university archaeological
dig. And, if there were ANY semitic presence, especially
the size that your holy books states, it would easily
show in DNA. Kidnap for marriage was very common. I am
so sorry.

--
..
Christopher A. Young